Help & Guidance > Miscellaneous Tutorials

Fixing your FeralHeart (with visuals - 4/9/20)

<< < (2/10) > >>

l3irdie:

--- Quote from: midnightstar86 on April 10, 2020, 12:11:18 am ---DO I TAKE OUT THE OLD FH DOWNLOAD?

--- End quote ---

No, you don't. You just replace the file as displayed above

LadySigyn:
Thank you for this neat little tutorial, Birdie, it's very much appreciated, and I'm sure will be helpful to many.

BashfulWolf:
Mine is completely different?
My computer refuses so much that the only way I can possibly allow it is through chrome downloads, and it refuses to let it show in folder, and the file popup just shows where to install it.
However I can't install it to the FH folder because it says that I don't have permission (despite allowing it several times).

[EDIT]
Now FH isn't even installing properly, and my computer has now seen FH as a threat and isn't allowing it (which has never happened before).

BleedingOrchid:
Hey could i possibly get help? when i try to add it it says i cant.

LadySigyn:

--- Quote from: BashfulWolf on April 10, 2020, 08:31:17 pm ---Mine is completely different?
My computer refuses so much that the only way I can possibly allow it is through chrome downloads, and it refuses to let it show in folder, and the file popup just shows where to install it.
However I can't install it to the FH folder because it says that I don't have permission (despite allowing it several times).

[EDIT]
Now FH isn't even installing properly, and my computer has now seen FH as a threat and isn't allowing it (which has never happened before).

--- End quote ---

Try disabling your firewall and then installing it.

--- Quote from: BleedingOrchid on April 11, 2020, 07:33:01 am ---Hey could i possibly get help? when i try to add it it says i cant.

--- End quote ---

Could you possibly post a screenshot of the message you're getting for me?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version