News & Official Information > News Archives

1.17 The fixing

<< < (2/5) > >>

zRichtofen:
Good list to see, hopefully that list will be bigger with bug-fixes and such. Thanks for fixing all that!

Oddonelynx:
Cool!

DarkRaider:
Oh well, that's pretty cool and it was very good idea to add a tail size modification. But there's another problem ... I really don't know what to do so I will try the luck here. Probably, everything is fine, it loads, yeah I am able to log in in-game. Downloaded legendary marking and items as everytime and some masks as before. The problem is that, when I'll click on 'CREATE CHARACTER' it always crushes... Anybody know how to fix this? :-X

VortexAlive:
Thank you very much for the bug fixes so far! Very much appreciated! :D

--- Quote from: the4ssassin on July 11, 2019, 08:57:37 am ---The problem is that, when I'll click on 'CREATE CHARACTER' it always crushes... Anybody know how to fix this? :-X

--- End quote ---
Try using the fix in this link:
https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=66610.msg915644#msg915644

xXGloomGurlXx:
Haha, so there is this one REALLY BAD bug that I absolutely hate! it wont let me enter the server or anything because it says I don't have he latest patch, but I have reinstalled the patch 19 times now and even uninstalled and reinstalled the game twice. I cant find any reasoning for it either! I'm on a windows laptop, and have never had these issues before. PLEASE HELP!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version