News & Official Information > News Archives

The progress of going forward and explanation of recent happenings

<< < (10/10)

LadySigyn:
Leaving the negativity behind, I think the four new MITs are wonderful picks, and I know you're all going to thrive as members of the FH staff team, especially under the admin's guidance.

Thank you for this update, it's very much appreciated. Only the best things to come.~

URRec:
Speaking of the new staff and all i believe the staff section needs an update on the forums on who is currently staff, Maybe even add a MIT section so we know who's in training from there too
saves new users messaging people who are on there but not staff anymore

LordSuragaha:

--- Quote from: URRec on August 10, 2019, 08:46:31 am ---Speaking of the new staff and all i believe the staff section needs an update on the forums on who is currently staff, Maybe even add a MIT section so we know who's in training from there too
saves new users messaging people who are on there but not staff anymore

--- End quote ---

I agree that the staff page does need an update since a number of former staff are still featured there. Raz was informed of this a couple times already and he’s aware of it. Raz is the only one who can update the staff page however so we just need to wait until he gets the time. As for adding MITS to the staff page, the reason that’s not done is because if MITs are listed there then users might still contact them with staff matters that they are not yet able to do or are trained in.

There is a thread where you can see the current MITs listed however here:

https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=21992.0 :)

Rhakorra:
Fairly new to the game but hoping to get comfortable soon.

Thank you Raz for the hard work you provide during out of your hard days. We are grateful to have a good leader like you. Congrats new staff :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version