Author Topic: Users you looked up to?  (Read 13237 times)

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
Re: Users you looked up to?
« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2019, 01:43:16 am »
Some of those people include YouShallFearMe2 (aka Baku)
honestly i think feareh was an inspiration to a lot of us
i remember thinking feareh was a god at the beginning of my time on fh and that they knew literally everything

i miss her

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

SpicyDirt

« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2021, 06:12:56 pm »
Bringing this thread back

When I first joined the game - I always looked up to the leader of the OG TwistedClan - they taught me how to properly roleplay in the game and really just took me under their wing. I wish I remembered their user and could talk to them again. Another user I looked up to was wolflinklove - a real life friend of mine who introduced me to FeralHeart one day during a sleepover. That day changed my life and I couldn't be happier! <3

Now I look up to Kerriki for a number of different reasons. Since Ressy and Sura left, they have really stepped up for all of us newbies on the team and took on training us with in-game powers. They have also always maintained a very professional manner when dealing with issues.

Offline DylanCheetah

• The Ice Prince
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • Stand up for what is right!
    • DylanCheetah
    • channel/UCqd67NThdXJwpXimwYb3kaQ
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2021, 03:36:56 am »
Um... well...
*looks around to make sure nobody is listening*
*whispers* I looked up to all the staff of this game when I first joined. I remember when I posted my introduction and Edolicious was one of the first to welcome me here. I remember my first movie night. A bunch of people started howling in the Grounds before the movie and it was kind of annoying Ressy. Then she accidentally closed all her browser tabs. XD

And after the movie ended I kind of... kept her up till about 3 AM yakking her ear off. XDD

Good times eh?

Ironic

« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2021, 04:30:21 am »
First and foremost, I look up to the staff and their hard work towards the community.

I also look up to my friends who are always by side and continuing to be unique in their own ways. Such amazing human beings <3

I also look up to Red, as he is extremely wise and super sweet. I also admire his old works that he did for the community.

Offline DylanCheetah

• The Ice Prince
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • Stand up for what is right!
    • DylanCheetah
    • channel/UCqd67NThdXJwpXimwYb3kaQ
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2021, 04:49:28 am »
First and foremost, I look up to the staff and their hard work towards the community.

I also look up to my friends who are always by side and continuing to be unique in their own ways. Such amazing human beings <3

I also look up to Red, as he is extremely wise and super sweet. I also admire his old works that he did for the community.

I totally like Red's movie theater map. XDD