Community > Introduction

9 years later

(1/2) > >>

magicfairy:
when i first joined this game i was 8 years old. i flitted around from account to account when i was like 14-15 but i decided to revive my old one.

needless to say im a lot older now and im not nearly as invested in roleplaying or animals as i was when i was smaller. i enjoyed making maps for this game and messing around with presets in the past so i figured id come back and see if it sticks.
is this game still even alive? its been so long since the last official newsletter that im a little worried this game mightve died completely

Saboomba:
Oh, we're still around. It's a lot less active than it used to be, but there are still active and semi-active members, and there are updates in the works and such. Also there are a few events and competitions open right now, so you can look into those!

Telluric:
there's pockets of activity, i can say i know for almost 100% certain the staff have stuff up their sleeves regarding the future of this game.
glad to see you pop back in

Ame88:
Welcome back to FeralHeart! Oh yes we're still very much around. I hope you can find enjoyment in map making and preset making again! I know I still very much enjoy fiddling around with everything lol Excited to see you around!

--- Quote from: Telluric on October 14, 2022, 12:10:57 am ---i can say i know for almost 100% certain the staff have stuff up their sleeves regarding the future of this game.
--- End quote ---

Indeed we do... B)

ferimeX3:
oooo its awesome that u managed to get ur old account back! warm(and late XD) welcomes !!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version