Off topic > Media

Need another helper with a music video...

(1/3) > >>

Satsuki:
I have been doing a lot of video game editing... and I wanted to actually give feral heart a shot. I have been lacking motivation in it... but if anyone is willing to help me with it I will appreciate it. ^^  I just need one helper... the helper must be patient and is willing to cooperate. The helper must role as a wolf and it must be a male character.

for those who are females and would like to join... Do not worry because I am planning to do a male version of the song I am doing, sometime in the future. I am not giving out anymore info about the preview until the real version is done. You can check out the preview here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaNX2GbLMuE

If you wish to join just reply here.

Warrior4ever:
I'm not quite sure what I'd need to do...but I would love to help ^^ I've made my fair share of male characters, just say the color codes for it and I'll be your little actor.

Satsuki:
Thanks. You do not need any color codes, just no neon colors... Also no presets unless it is mask markings. ^^ I will tell you what to do in-game, but since it is getting late here do you think we shoot for tomorrow? If your not busy on the game or in rl?

Warrior4ever:
Are you in eastern time? I can do tomorrow but I'll need to know what time to be there. Oh, and as for the color I meant is there a specific color the wolf needs to be? Like brown with black markings, blue eyes, etc.? One last thing, (I promise it's the last question x3) what map shall we meet in, and where? ouo

Satsuki:

--- Quote from: Warrior4ever on July 04, 2013, 03:19:10 am ---Are you in eastern time? I can do tomorrow but I'll need to know what time to be there. Oh, and as for the color I meant is there a specific color the wolf needs to be? Like brown with black markings, blue eyes, etc.? One last thing, (I promise it's the last question x3) what map shall we meet in, and where? ouo

--- End quote ---

Yes I am in eastern time so I should say 2 p.m? xD The the wolf color you said is fine. We can meet flourite plains N/Z tree. I will whisper you in-game to let you know that I am on if you are willing to give me your username so I can whisper you xD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version