Author Topic: Bawf's Game Ideas/Suggestions  (Read 3342 times)

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
Re: Bawf's Game Ideas/Suggestions
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2019, 01:11:37 pm »
The only con to this would maybe be a mess that would happen if a group has a lot of members online plus if you have a lot of friends online at the same time (it could get very cluttered if you’re all at the same place).

This came across my mind too!! I was thinking that maybe the group dot colour would only activate if you're on a character that is in the group, and that the group dot colour would possibly over-rule the buddy list colour if a buddy was in the group? Again, it would only activate when someone is on a character that is actively in the group. What do you think?

Nice suggestions! The only problem could be how much data/memory is used up by the extra features. I'm not sure how much wiggle room we've got to add some of that stuff, but I'd love to see them added.

Plus map portal markers on the map maybe? Sorry if that was already suggested somewhere and I'm dumb.

You make a very good point! I suppose that'd be something xSpirit and other knowledgeable programmers (if any) would have to figure out! Right now it's kinda worth putting every idea out there until there are answers. As for the portal markers, I can add that up on the ideas list with credit given if you would like me to. I'd be very happy to add it!

Thanks a bunch for all the responses so far people!

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline Valar.Morghulis

• “Sometimes before we can usher in the new, the old must be put to rest.“
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 115
  • The many-faced God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2019, 03:10:59 pm »
The only con to this would maybe be a mess that would happen if a group has a lot of members online plus if you have a lot of friends online at the same time (it could get very cluttered if you’re all at the same place).

This came across my mind too!! I was thinking that maybe the group dot colour would only activate if you're on a character that is in the group, and that the group dot colour would possibly over-rule the buddy list colour if a buddy was in the group? Again, it would only activate when someone is on a character that is actively in the group. What do you think?

Yes yes yes!! I was actually thinking about that too but forgot to mention it XD That should be the only way to even have this feature, otherwise it wouldn't make sense
« Last Edit: August 04, 2019, 06:20:41 pm by Obsxura »

https://linktr.ee/Obsxura
Profile by Cittrus-fruit | Signature by Mistrel-Fox

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2019, 06:10:07 pm »
Thank you for your input Bawf<3
And lovely ideas as well. I love how much effort of thinking you put into them. +floof~
doing what i feel like

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2019, 08:02:14 pm »
Nice suggestions! The only problem could be how much data/memory is used up by the extra features. I'm not sure how much wiggle room we've got to add some of that stuff, but I'd love to see them added.

Plus map portal markers on the map maybe? Sorry if that was already suggested somewhere and I'm dumb.

You make a very good point! I suppose that'd be something xSpirit and other knowledgeable programmers (if any) would have to figure out! Right now it's kinda worth putting every idea out there until there are answers. As for the portal markers, I can add that up on the ideas list with credit given if you would like me to. I'd be very happy to add it!
Yee! Yer okey to add mine.

Offline LadySigyn

• Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2019, 07:25:26 am »

@ all of these ideas. You always come up with the best, and I support them all.