FeralHeart Creations > Meshes

Kitty Lue's Meshes!

(1/4) > >>

Kitty Lue:
Hello people  ;D
So, I made some meshes, and I just feel like I want to share them with people. These are the first public ones I have made, so, they are not professional, but they do look good :D
so, to get my meshes and/or look to see what other meshes I have made, go to http://kittyluemeshes.weebly.com/
Tell me what you think! I appreciate feed-back :) it lets me know what others think of my meshes xD

Dawnfur123:
I think i know how....You can try. You can probably make a MediaFire account...then upload it? I dont know look it up on youtube maybe ^Y

Kitty Lue:
Oh well, I think it is easier to dowload from e-mail because you don't have to un-rar or un-zip and move, but thanks for the advice anyways. :D OH, and to anyone who dowloads my meshes I would really like it if you could tell me what you think of it or anything I should change, maybe any tips you might have for me? or maybe some suggestions on my next pack of meshes I should do? thanks :D

Kitty Lue:
Oh Noes! I read my original post and realised I had accidentally deleted the part where I said what is in the pack. anyways, this is what is in there xD

Meiari:
I have to make a Gmail to get them...?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version