Game & Forum Discussion > Game Discussion

FH Movie Or Show

(1/6) > >>

Kyugima:

Ritsuka:
Hmmm maybe i could do something to help out, this sounds really fun :O

Kyugima:
YAY!
Well, at the moment we can't do much other than plan out the show, the basic idea behind it. If we don't do that we can sort characters or settings. We have to figure out what it is about before we actually go any further into it.
So just throw some ideas at me, I'm ready to catch! *has catchers gloves on*

Ritsuka:
*thinks* hmmm ima look at some random shows and ride up a lil bit, gonna try and find a cool mix for animals mayb like a mix of anime like thing and rl stuff

Since this is a game, it'd be more like a anime / manga type thing, like +Anima but without humans.

Like it could start on a young lion / wolf thats searching for fellow members to search for more like him etc. Like Cooro in the manga

more like a giant adventure thing

Kyugima:
*catches idea and likes it*
I like that Idea! Perhaps it could be a bit like... hmmm... One at first, and they slowly gather numbers as they search for the promised land (Stolen from bible XD).
Perhaps it's an old kingdom, and they were destroyed, and perhaps the crown prince (if the kingdom hadn't been destroyed) is on a search for other disbanded members of the kingdom (or the 'knights' of said kingdom) as he goes to find their lost land.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version