Game & Forum Discussion > Forum Discussion

[large_img]HUGE IMAGE[/large_img]

(1/2) > >>

DimensionGal:
I love pictures that people post, whether it's their art or some funny screenshots or some pics detailing a map... But what I don't like is when those pics take up SO MUCH SCREEN SPACE and stretch out my scrollbar to a tiny little speck.

And because putting a URL with the link to the pic just isn't the same as seeing it... What the [large_img] [/large_img] does is it shrinks the giant pics down into an acceptable size, and you can click on it for a popup with the fullview.

It actually surprised me that this forum didn't have this option - then again, I don't know if this is possible on this forum's type. @.@'

GemWolf:
I agree, the huge image sizes annoy me. But, in order for that to work, I'd just add a limit to the image sizes. I do like this idea, though.

kovu2296:
yeah i was going to make a thread about this as the images on this board are so massive it either takes forever for the image to load or the image just dont show up due to the size. I normally post a link rather than a forum image link to see the image in the post, but from experience people dont click those links due to people posting links to viruses.

Zaroque:
That is a good idea, but as this forum might have already been set out for Rak/other admins by other people since it is a Free forum webiste, it might be hard to make a control like this. I do agree though, it can make your computer lag a lot, which is frustraing.

kovu2296:
impressive title was the worse for huuuuge signatures so much so it actually made my browser crash lol but lucly they can do it all they want to now because i has my signatures turned off so i cant see them :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version