Game & Forum Discussion > Game Discussion

Fursona?

<< < (3/8) > >>

Freyja:
I have two! I don't use my wolf one here though.

Freyja~
I used to call them mascots since I don't really think they symbolise me, especially the wolf. Theres nothing about Freyja that makes her similar to me, even her hair is different. Nothing but the fact that she's very short xD

TealSkeletore:
My fursona is Teal Skeletore (in my avatar), she has arrow like markings that kind of look like ribs. It's to represent that I'm really thin in real life. The black and white tie, the necklace that she wears on her ankle has a Kingdom Hearts logo heart on it and a silver key, and the gold bracelet on her other ankle I all own in real life and have some kind of emotional attachment to (I also own the glasses, and I want to get a lipring when I'm older). Her last name Skeletore comes from my friend in real life who sometimes calls be that because I'm so skinny. She's made of all my negative emotions, and she's very obviously insane and unstable.
The target like marking on her neck has two swords sticking out of it, when I draw her in human form her weapons are twin cutlasses.

My male fursona is Teak. He's a white tiger with light brown stripes, and I thought of him when I kept doing typos and writing Teak instead of Teal. He's made of all my positive emotions and he balances Teal out and keeps her in check. He has no apparent accessories or anything like that. He's simply there.

Teak and Teal have a strange relationship, they can be depicted as siblings, best friendsI, lovers or enemies. It all depends on my mood. I also sometimes draw Teal as a white tiger with teal stripes to fit with Teak.

mrose123:
I have a fursona,I don't draw her much.
She's kiki the fox.
She's purple,when I first made her she was pink....
Ew.

brighteyes8888:
Yeah mines a demon feline, compleatly black with red hair and markings with green eyes (I have green eyes red hair and my favorite colour is red soo bam!) also she has my personality :) oh yeah and she has butt stripes ;D c'mon who dosn't like a butt stripe? lol

TheSnalf:

Meet Mr. Snalf. he's a cross between a lion, wolf and snake. I first drew him about three years ago and he kinda just stuck as my fusona. The only thing we really have in common is our love for potatoes :p

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version