Game & Forum Discussion > Forum Discussion

Forum Rank Suggestion.

<< < (10/10)

Glave:
I think the rankings are fantastic. It shows you who has been around though it doesn't really have much to do with how long you have been on the game. The thing I find I am having trouble with is the Karma stuff. Recently it would seem that my opinions and actions have upset someone and as a result they have attacked my Karma with <I am assuming> multiple accounts since I get a huge hit on my Karma for around 8 or 9 points at a certain time every day. Its pretty upsetting seeing as I had earned the points from others who found my particles and meshes useful.

At one point I was up to 30 and over only two days it got knocked down to 18. I am curious to know how exactly this would effect my account in the long run?

Kyugima:

--- Quote from: Glave on November 21, 2011, 07:34:32 pm ---I think the rankings are fantastic. It shows you who has been around though it doesn't really have much to do with how long you have been on the game. The think I find I am having trouble with is the Karma stuff. Recently it would seem that my opinions and actions have upset someone and as a result they have attacked my Karma with <I am assuming> multiple accounts since I get a huge hit on my Karma for around 8 or 9 points at a certain time every day. Its pretty upsetting seeing as I had earned the points from others who found my particles and meshes useful.

At one point I was up to 30 and over only two days it got knocked down to 18. I am curious to know how exactly this would effect my account in the long run?

--- End quote ---

It wouldn't really affect your account, most people look past Karma. But I have noticed teh same with mine. On saturday morning I had 131 karma, and by sunday evening I had 121 (I was sleeping over at a friends house) and then on Monday that dropped to 111 while I was at Tafe. It dropped by 20. It's possible we peeved off the same person if you know what I mean.

(I've gotten a boost from friends though)

Jitters:

--- Quote from: Kyugima. on November 21, 2011, 07:42:35 pm ---
--- Quote from: Glave on November 21, 2011, 07:34:32 pm ---I think the rankings are fantastic. It shows you who has been around though it doesn't really have much to do with how long you have been on the game. The think I find I am having trouble with is the Karma stuff. Recently it would seem that my opinions and actions have upset someone and as a result they have attacked my Karma with <I am assuming> multiple accounts since I get a huge hit on my Karma for around 8 or 9 points at a certain time every day. Its pretty upsetting seeing as I had earned the points from others who found my particles and meshes useful.

--- End quote ---

It wouldn't really affect your account, most people look past Karma. But I have noticed teh same with mine. On saturday morning I had 131 karma, and by sunday evening I had 121 (I was sleeping over at a friends house) and then on Monday that dropped to 111 while I was at Tafe. It dropped by 20. It's possible we peeved off the same person if you know what I mean.

(I've gotten a boost from friends though)

--- End quote ---

Mine is down from 38~ Nearly 10 every day. All that hard work saving love and it was taken away by such dislike. I'm glad I'm important enough to multiple account karma drop.

Unless I really did do something to upset nearly 10 people every day... I am a rude person sometimes, XD.

Or someone is attacking certain members.

feralheartdog:
My Karma went down more than half in one day a few weeks back...I guess Karma can bother some people.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version