FeralHeart Roleplay > Misc. Roleplays

Generic Halloween RP No. 5 [Inactive since 23/10/2014]

<< < (2/4) > >>

Kastilla:
Name: Wolfie A. Okami
Description: Dingy brown fur with a silver-creamish muzzle and patch on rib fur, short scrappy tail, ice-blue eyes, and medium squarish floppy ears.
Personality: Polite; moody
Species: Dog;
Costume: Link + Waka love child(wut, my creation)
Description(costume): Waka's bootiful Crow Tengu hat, Hylian Sheild, Waka's flute lightsaber(in a pouch, like Link has), TriForce necklace, and a Waka dogtag.
History: Ye' must find out yerself.
Other: Spookie Scarry Skullkins.

Necropossum:
Both accepted :3 We can start now cause I'm to lazy to wait.

Kastilla:
Yeeeee, I just need to draw dat costume tho, it's like so epic))
Wolfie is walking down the street, her necklaces jangling together with every step. Her pouch is softly rubbing her belly and knee, it almost tickles. She stops in her tracks as a leaf falls from the tree above her and lands on her head, she shakes it off and sits down. The moon is high in the sky, she smiles, thinking of X - he love the moon and sky just as much as she did.

Necropossum:
Blade walked around scratching helplessly at her arm "Why did I agree to wear this dinosaur costume? When I get back I'm hurting Amy."Blade muttered rolling up the sleeve to scratch her arm. She was carrying a large pillowcase stuffed full with Candy "at least there's free food in this place... Of course it's not real healthy."She said. Blade walked aimlessly down streets she passed Wolfie.

Kastilla:
She smells the air change as the wolf walks passed her. "Hm?" She heard her talking, but she didn't know what. She was wearing a dinosuar costume. She got to her paws and walked after the wolf, she smelled like candy, then she caught sight of the pillow case. "Mmm," She licked her lips.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version