Help & Guidance > Modding & Meshing Tutorials

Haku's 'Cheat Sheet' < Update: 9.19.2O17 >

<< < (4/4)

Hakumi:
Update / Correctional Fix: I made a correction when it came to the title screen / logo for the character select & editor part. I don't believe that's what controls it in this case, there might be something more behind it. I'll continue to look into it ( or unless someone else found a solution to it ) and then upload some correct info ^^

~ Sorry!

DarkLustyHumor:

--- Quote from: Hakumi on June 24, 2016, 12:18:28 am ---Ah, thank you all ^^ & Thanks Dark for helping me out with the photo uploading ~!

I'm hoping that this'll help a lot of users so fingers crossed c:
--- End quote ---

Late, but you're welcome, it was the least I could do to help. x3

Hakumi:
Update:
- Updated Pictures
- Easy to follow Keys this time around
Hopefully everything is explained clearly. o: Feel free to ask questions / suggest / or even let me know if I'm missing something and I'll edit.

Happy Modding Loves ~!

VortexAlive:
Very neat cheat sheet for making a GUI, Hakumi! I can see others using this to understand the many different parts of the interface while they make one. Thanks for taking your time to explain it! :D

Hakumi:

--- Quote from: VortexAlive on September 19, 2017, 08:46:45 am ---Very neat cheat sheet for making a GUI, Hakumi! I can see others using this to understand the many different parts of the interface while they make one. Thanks for taking your time to explain it! :D

--- End quote ---

-Tips Hat-
Thank you, thank you c:
I tried my best to make it easier than I had it set up before and make it understandable, Lol.
Hopefully those that are wishing to create some GUI's won't feel too incredibly lost now c':

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version