Help & Guidance > Patch Bug Reports

Bug Reports Submission Thread

<< < (3/26) > >>

tycho:
This might be considered more of a personal issue, but for a few people i've talked to, the game gets stuck on the loading screen as if it's supposed to say 'bad token.' but i can move the mouse around. it worked for an hour or so, but now it's as if it crashed? not sure, but it doesn't let me play, neither few of my buds.

Kynvuu:

--- Quote from: Arandomperson on July 09, 2019, 03:42:05 pm ---I made a fresh new FH with nothing from my older FH's saved in it. I clicked Feralheart.exe and it the little blue wheel of loading was on my curser. But it didn't load. Instead Feralheart.exe had completely 100% removed itself from existence(No joke its not even in my recycling bin)

--- End quote ---

Hi! This is most likely from Windows Defender or your antivirus not recognizing the file since it is so new. Make sure your firewall allows it to run. A blue window may pop up titled Windows Defender. You need to click the "more info" button and then click "Run Anyways" Let me know if this fixes it!

ryderuwu:
When you make the tail max size on canine it goes into the ground.
Picture; https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/597787710723194881/598185259133042698/unknown.png?width=994&height=560

Queen_Innocent:
Been having issues with the game's application not working, even on a fresh download.
The application will run and then disperse from the folders, leaving a txt code behind if the application is named 'Feralheart'

There is no particles issue to fix.

Ellen11v:
Friends list doesn't work properly: It still says that the user is online after the user has disconnected. The name doesn't get transfered from online to the offline list after disconnected:

Open image in new tab for a closer look.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version