Game & Forum Discussion > Forum Discussion

We Need Leadership

(1/18) > >>

Ironic:
Disclaimer: This is not one of those threads where a user attacks a staff member.

The first thing that I would like to do, is sit down and have talked with yall. I am concern about the current state FeralHeart is in. In less than a year, we lost 4 staff members, who have either given up or just had better things to do. Now down to 4 staff, there’s no leadership, there’s nothing happening to make members lean off their chairs to see a better, brighter future of FeralHeart. In fact, it looks rather dull and unclear. And no, I am not here to complain about “surprises” of the new updates or anything on the matter. The whole point of this thread is leadership. Is there anything happening? Is there anything we could expect in the upcoming months? Will we have a new admin?

Now before you want to write and attack me- I am 100% with the staff and respect what they are doing for the community so far, on the scenes and behind scenes. Someone needs to address the elephant in the room and needs to announce something.

As apart of the Community, yes, I am annoyed. We’re like sitting ducks - and while I am patient, since July, there haven’t been major updates. Every now and then all I hear is Raz ignoring staff members or just staying quiet, or just busy with life. Whatever the case may be, we need leadership and I really can’t stress this enough.

The staffs who had left within this year had every right to leave, and I praise them for that! Why stay around when nothing is being done/answered. In all seriousness, I have my doubts about Feralheart, but that is something I want to keep personal, as I don’t want my opinions to lash out or judged. Not only that, I am pretty nervous about this thread since I don’t want any backlash.

We lost our two admins, so what now? What’s the backup plan or we just sitting ducks?

As a former FeralHeartians manager, I can say I tried every possible way to keep everyone together and active, but that failed. (don’t worry there’s a new Feralheartians, check it out!) But yea, I am far from complaining, as I did try ways to help the community stay engaged. There has been a small spike in groups, which is good to see! People advertising their presets and other stuff…

But, to the end of the topic here, I am not those angry users who demand changes overnight or want to see staff be held accountable. I am simply a user who is concern about things, that’s all.

I don’t have a good argument, but hey, here’s to trying I guess. Also, thank you for everything - we know you guys are trying.

Also forgive if I sound uneducated or naïve. 

Burning_gold:
Dude, you're pretty right in there. Honestly, seeing FH staff leaving... damn, that kinda hurts. We lost not only responsible staff, but also really kind and positive people. People, who gave to this game and its community a lot of ideas, help when it was needed, and smiles on our faces. And these people have been trolled a lot because of things that weren't even their fault. I don't know what hurts more, this hate speech towards them, or fact they left.

But anyway, as I see I'm coming off-topic. Actually community seems quite sad. I mean yeah, people are sharing their presets, giving advice each other etc etc. But... forums are dead, same as game last times (unless it's because of time I enter the game). Seeing our familiar hills on The Grounds empty... ouch. I think that might be because of no leadership. People who knew these staff members, seeing them gone hurts them, but also, they see that FH is out of staff. They're scared that FH will die and just... leave.

Of course I'm aware it's not only reason why people are leaving. For example, none of major updates, how you mentioned. If we keep going like this... I don't even want to think about it. If Raz could just once even say something, give us a sign that he's still here. I kinda understand him but this way we're walking on fragile ice.

(NOTE: Sorry if I sound mean or anything, I don't want to attack anyone.)

Ironic:

--- Quote ---I I don't know what hurts more, this hate speech towards them, or fact they left.
--- End quote ---

I just wanted to clarify this isn't a hate speech.

Burning_gold:

--- Quote from: Ironic on April 08, 2021, 10:59:54 am ---
--- Quote ---I I don't know what hurts more, this hate speech towards them, or fact they left.
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Nono, I didn't mean you! I mean, all this drama that happened at times. FHU 'n stuff.

Ironic:

--- Quote from: U.221ENaN on April 08, 2021, 11:54:51 am ---
--- Quote from: Ironic on April 08, 2021, 10:59:54 am ---
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Nono, I didn't mean you! I mean, all this drama that happened at times. FHU 'n stuff.

--- End quote ---
Aahh! My apologies then c; Sorry x3

But thank you for your feedback, it means alot ^^

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version