Game & Forum Discussion > Game Discussion

What’s new, how’s it going?

(1/2) > >>

Valar.Morghulis:
Hey everyone, Valar checking in again after a while (I joined back in 2012, can’t believe I still see what’s going up around here now from time to time hahah)

So how’s it going in the Feralheartians community? How are you all doing?
I noticed we had some staff changes as well, I hope you folks are doing well behind the scenes as well!

Are there any plans on the way for some future updates of the game, how’s that going with the team and raz, is everything going well?

I haven’t logged in in a very long time so I thought I’d check up on everything and everyone that’s still around 🤍🤎

Telluric:
o i recognize your user, welcome back! it's been pretty quiet here outside of occasional implications of some big update churning along behind the scenes and a couple seasonal parties. gang's been pretty sparse around here, though. welcome back regardless!

D-ead7Dog:
I thought your username sounded familiar. XD
Doing good! How're you doing,Valar?

Ame88:
Hey Valar! I remember you, long time no see indeed~

Things are still chugging along. There are in fact plans for the game, and we are currently in the process of creating an update. Unfortunately, Raz wishes that we do not share what we are working on, but while it pains me to stay quiet, I can assure you that it's something I know the community will love and for a good while has been asking for.

I hope you have been well, and it's nice to see you here again!

Valar.Morghulis:
Hey everyone, long time no see,
This is probably in the wrong section since I haven't posted in ages haha

I'm just wondering how are things in the game, are people still playing it?

I grew up with FH so it's nice seeing the game still working after all this time!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version