Help & Guidance > Game Help

Where did my saved mesh go?

(1/2) > >>

Pain:
Ok, so I finally found out the height map stuff. So, I did all my map stuff but then had the idea of adding a waterfall. Of course I searched the whole feral-heart forums to find out how to get the waterfall. I found it out. I have the waterfall saved in my default. Though, when I go onto my height map and click on my default then waterfall, I click on new object and nothing happens. No waterfall showing up or nothing. I don't know what to do and have been searching a bit on how to fix this. Could anyone please help me?

Thanks.

Ruby1234:
Erm, try loading waterfall1.mesh, saving it in a different object group (make a new one) and then exporting it into that group.

Pain:
Thanks. I didn't know I had the export the meshes. :D

Ruby1234:
Your welcome. :)

Hamilton:
You don`t need to export the mesh to access it in mapmaker. However saving it in a new group specific to your new map is a good idea. Recently I had encountered this same issue in two forms: adding new, and cloning. In adding new, making sure my camera was still over the map and not hovering out in empty space got rid of the problem. The cloning one was solved by making sure everything was still highlighted properly. Hopefully these tips help.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version