Help & Guidance > Game Help

Object groups not exporting

(1/3) > >>

Finley:
Hi there. I've been having an issue with some of my maps recently. I can't export half of my object groups. I always make at least one object group for whatever map im making. However, it is failing to export the object pack and there isn't really any reasons i can see. Could someone help me out? I can explain in more detail if you wish :)

Ruby1234:
Details please. :)

Finley:
Of course :) Basically, half of my object packs are exporting, half aren't. For example, I have an object pack called "NewInferos" for my Underworld maps, which simply has basic game meshes. Everything is as normal as the other packs, as they were made after each other, but it just won't export. It fails when I try to export it in Object maker, and in the map exporting.

Ruby1234:
Hm...try loading one of the meshes, saving it into a new group, close FH, open FH, go to object maker and export it.

Finley:
Yep, it exported. So theres not a problem with my exporter, but why would they not export? Tis very confusing and annoying, seeing as all the objects are already in-place in my maps ;_;

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version