Author Topic: Is there a way to recover old account without password and email?  (Read 731 times)

Offline opheliac

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Is there a way to recover old account without password and email?
« on: September 13, 2022, 09:37:39 pm »
Hi guys, FH veteran here, back after a 8 year hiatus! Happy to see some of us trying to keep the game active, hope to meet you all soon!
I was wondering if there was a way to recover old accounts? I remember the username but the password is something my overactive imagination came up with as a teenager so no luck trying to get into it, the email address as well is no longer in use and I can't access that either... Don't think I'll manage to get it back but thought it was worth a shot, to introduce myself back into FH if nothing else! Hope ya'll are doing great, read somewhere there are weekly meet ups? If anyone knows when the next one is let me know!

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
Re: Is there a way to recover old account without password and email?
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2022, 07:41:41 pm »
Hello! Welcome back to FeralHeart~

If you could PM me about this issue I might be able to help. I doubt I'd be able to do much, but I'd like to be able to see what I can do for you if anything.

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort