Author Topic: Possible New Group!  (Read 1125 times)

Offline Mabel99

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Possible New Group!
« on: May 30, 2015, 06:12:40 am »
Hey everyone! So today I was going around FH, just minding my own bizz, when I realized that I felt a bit lonely. None of my friends have been on in ages, and I didn't have a group to retreat to. I looked around for a group, but most of them were just RP or "Clans" (which is the same thing, right?). I've always wanted a group that just hung out, did fun activities, and just had a fun time in general. But, so far, I haven't found anything like that! So...

Introducing the newest social group, The Snarlin' Socials!

I will be creating this group for people that aren't really into the roleplay aspect, and just want to meet friends and get a good laugh out of things. I'm aiming for Snarlin' Socials to be just that. A group that, unlike the many others I've seen, is not in the RP genre, and is, like it's namesake, a social club!

It's still a work in progress, but I plan on adding much more to it this summer. And, if there is anything else out there like this already, I promise you I'm not trying to copy them  ;D  The activities would be varied, depending on how many people would be in the group IF it ever did somehow become popular. I am accepting both wolf or feline! I know this is a long shot, but I believe that if I put enough time and effort into this, it could become a nice little social group! My ign is Mabel99 (don't asked, I created it like three years ago lmao) and I'm usually on my character "Vera". Sorry if this is the wrong section of the forum or annoying advertisement, but I thought some other people might want the same thing! I would try to be as active as possible, not leaving for more than a few days. Summer is a great time to start on this project, so, why not give it a shot! Thanks for reading! ~Mabel  

Side note- The title is due to the fact that I may or may not make this yet. I'm just getting back into Feral Heart after a long hiatus, so I'm still getting use to everything again! But I will, most likely, make this. If not now, eventually :)
« Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 06:47:59 am by YellowFly »

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Possible New Group!
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2015, 10:20:29 am »
I'll move this to the Community Activities hub dear since its not really a Game Discussion topic but also not rollplay oriented. Hope you get plenty members in your group