Author Topic: Renegade Row Applications  (Read 5750 times)

Offline Lark

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Renegade Row Applications
« Reply #40 on: August 07, 2021, 06:18:56 pm »
-What is your character's name?: Kairo

-Are they a wolf, or a lion?: Wolf

-What do they look like? Please provide either a picture, screenshot, reference sheet, or describe what they look like: Kairo is a tan/grey male, heavier built, with longer fur, more like a long furred German Shepherd; He has amber eyes.

-What rank branch are you looking to place them in (Fighter, Guard, Hunter, Medic, Rankless)?: I would like to be a guard.
-How well do you feel your roleplaying skills are?: I have not roleplayed in a while, (college), but I really want to get back into it, I was in an amazing lion pride roleplay that was multi-paragraph before I went off to college.

-If you feel they are poor or that you are new to roleplaying, are you willing to work towards improving your skills?: I am actively wanting to relearn roleplay and better myself.

-1 to 10, how active are you in-game?: 8-9, I am active most days and most active Saturday/Sunday.

-Why do you want to join Renegade Row?: I love the concept, it seems very interesting, and I love the community aspect of roleplay groups.

-Do you like Spaghetti? (optional): I love spaghetti!

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Mini-Mod
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 07, 2021, 06:36:15 pm »
-What is your character's name?: Kairo

-Are they a wolf, or a lion?: Wolf

-What do they look like? Please provide either a picture, screenshot, reference sheet, or describe what they look like: Kairo is a tan/grey male, heavier built, with longer fur, more like a long furred German Shepherd; He has amber eyes.

-What rank branch are you looking to place them in (Fighter, Guard, Hunter, Medic, Rankless)?: I would like to be a guard.
-How well do you feel your roleplaying skills are?: I have not roleplayed in a while, (college), but I really want to get back into it, I was in an amazing lion pride roleplay that was multi-paragraph before I went off to college.

-If you feel they are poor or that you are new to roleplaying, are you willing to work towards improving your skills?: I am actively wanting to relearn roleplay and better myself.

-1 to 10, how active are you in-game?: 8-9, I am active most days and most active Saturday/Sunday.

-Why do you want to join Renegade Row?: I love the concept, it seems very interesting, and I love the community aspect of roleplay groups.

-Do you like Spaghetti? (optional): I love spaghetti!

Accepted! Welcome to the Renegades =) The Guard tag is OG, you can either put it in your character's name or just in your bio, whichever works best for you. Feel free to throw a group quest in-game and I'll be online at some point to accept ya! Also, feel free to join our discord if you're interested.

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline peanutbutter

• Forum Newcomer
  • goldfish are the best
    • HinnaStar
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 13, 2021, 08:29:49 pm »
-What is your character's name?: Callie

-What species are they?: Wolf

-What do they look like?: - https://sta.sh/02fzmjr7jg8y -

-What rank branch are you looking to place them in?: Medic - may be a bit rusty

-1 to 10, how active are you in-game?: I'm just getting back to the game after a year or more hiatus! I started playing back in 2012, and I'm hoping to get back into it. Don't mind the age on this account, I couldn't remember the passwords for my old ones lol.

-Why do you want to join Renegade Row?: All games are more fun in a group, no? :) I'd love to meet some new people and get back into rping on an rpg.

-Do you like Spaghetti? (optional): Yes! I love to pile it on top of garlic bread and then eat it. Shh.
Been playing since 2012, but had to make a new account.
Missed this game <3

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Mini-Mod
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 15, 2021, 07:07:53 pm »
-What is your character's name?: Callie

-What do they look like?: - https://sta.sh/02fzmjr7jg8y -

-What rank branch are you looking to place them in?: Medic - may be a bit rusty

-1 to 10, how active are you in-game?: I'm just getting back to the game after a year or more hiatus! I started playing back in 2012, and I'm hoping to get back into it. Don't mind the age on this account, I couldn't remember the passwords for my old ones lol.

-Why do you want to join Renegade Row?: All games are more fun in a group, no? :) I'd love to meet some new people and get back into rping on an rpg.

-Do you like Spaghetti? (optional): Yes! I love to pile it on top of garlic bread and then eat it. Shh.

Accepted! Welcome to the Renegades =) Your medic tag is OM, feel free to put it in your character's name or just in your bio, whichever works best for you. You are welcome to send a group invite as well in-game if you wish. I will be on later if you want to try and catch me then. Our discord is always open if you feel you want to join there as well~

Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations

Offline danysaurus

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • hamburg
    • danysaurus
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 26, 2021, 02:32:53 pm »
-What is your character's name?: Czar

-What species are they?: Canine

-What do they look like? Please provide either a picture, screenshot, reference sheet, or describe what they look like:

-What rank branch are you looking to place them in (Fighter, Guard, Hunter, Medic, Rankless)?: Hunter

-1 to 10, how active are you in-game?: 7

-Why do you want to join Renegade Row?: roleplay cool I think. seems active

-Do you like Spaghetti? (optional): Yes
to be added

Offline Ame88

• Mini-Mod
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 27, 2021, 07:54:27 am »
-What is your character's name?: Czar

-What species are they?: Canine

-What do they look like? Please provide either a picture, screenshot, reference sheet, or describe what they look like:

-What rank branch are you looking to place them in (Fighter, Guard, Hunter, Medic, Rankless)?: Hunter

-1 to 10, how active are you in-game?: 7

-Why do you want to join Renegade Row?: roleplay cool I think. seems active

-Do you like Spaghetti? (optional): Yes

Accepted! Welcome to the Renegades =) I have messaged you through our group's server since you're in there~

Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations

Offline Toad

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 28, 2021, 02:53:01 am »
-What is your character's name?: Frostbite

-What do they look like?: A light gray female wolf with slight pink undertones. Frostbite has blue eyes and is decently large.

-What rank branch are you looking to place them in?: Rankless while I work out her personality!

-1 to 10, how active are you in-game?: 6.5/10

-Why do you want to join Renegade Row?: I love FeralHeart and am excited to see a group, I also enjoy roleplaying and the community aspect of the game.

-Do you like Spaghetti? (optional): I've been craving spaghetti for days now! Such a coincidence to see this question :,)
legendary markings and items bundle for new users seeing marshmallows: https://tinyurl.com/LegendaryEasyInstaller

Offline Ame88

• Mini-Mod
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 28, 2021, 03:27:40 am »
-What is your character's name?: Frostbite

-What do they look like?: A light gray female wolf with slight pink undertones. Frostbite has blue eyes and is decently large.

-What rank branch are you looking to place them in?: Rankless while I work out her personality!

-1 to 10, how active are you in-game?: 6.5/10

-Why do you want to join Renegade Row?: I love FeralHeart and am excited to see a group, I also enjoy roleplaying and the community aspect of the game.

-Do you like Spaghetti? (optional): I've been craving spaghetti for days now! Such a coincidence to see this question :,)

Accepted! Welcome to the Renegades~ Further information was handled through our server since you're in there already.

Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations

Offline .Royal.

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 06, 2021, 08:45:22 pm »
-What is your character's name?:
Vivienne

-What species are they?:
Timber Wolf

-What do they look like? Please provide either a screenshot, reference sheet, or describe what they look like:
She is a grey timber wolf with black spots, unfortunately it doesn't work to post a picture here but I can post on Discord.

-What rank branch are you looking to place them in (Fighter, Guard, Hunter, Medic, Rankless)?:
Guard

-1 to 10, how active are you in-game?:

-Why do you want to join Renegade Row?:
I am looking for a dynamic group where I can roleplay with other pack members and I always dreamed to join a pack you know the old FH style ^-^

-Do you like Spaghetti? (optional):
Yeah, especially mom's spaghetti XD

Offline Ame88

• Mini-Mod
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 06, 2021, 09:16:35 pm »
-What is your character's name?:
Vivienne

-What species are they?:
Timber Wolf

-What do they look like? Please provide either a screenshot, reference sheet, or describe what they look like:
She is a grey timber wolf with black spots, unfortunately it doesn't work to post a picture here but I can post on Discord.

-What rank branch are you looking to place them in (Fighter, Guard, Hunter, Medic, Rankless)?:
Guard

-1 to 10, how active are you in-game?:

-Why do you want to join Renegade Row?:
I am looking for a dynamic group where I can roleplay with other pack members and I always dreamed to join a pack you know the old FH style ^-^

-Do you like Spaghetti? (optional):
Yeah, especially mom's spaghetti XD

Accepted! Welcome to the Renegades~ Further information was handled through our server since you're in there already.

Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations