Author Topic: FeralHeart Tattoo  (Read 4876 times)

wolfdog01

FeralHeart Tattoo
« on: July 03, 2018, 07:17:19 pm »
Now I know some of you may think I'm going overboard with the FH love, but I couldn't help myself. I also know some of you will think I've made a mistake or that what I've done is stupid. This game has done so much for me and I could never leave it. I've thought long and hard about this, a few months in fact, and I was hesitant. But recently I have jumped in game more and I truely do miss talking to people and hanging out. I've created all of my OCs in game and my motto has been that if I can't create them in FH then I won't make them. I still rp to this day with a close friend of mine. My characters have changed and developed over the years, one of my favorite characters I've had for almost four years now. My fursona, Thyme, is my icon. She is me. My room is painted her colors and all of my furniture and color choices are coming from her. This game means more to me than anything. I could never abandon it, even if I have a few bad memories on here, they could never outweigh the good ones.
With all of this in mind I decided to get a tattoo of the icon. Nothing big, but just something to remember the game by when I'm away from my computer. I love you FeralHeart, don't change you icon lol
« Last Edit: July 03, 2018, 07:32:17 pm by wolfdog01 »

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: FeralHeart Tattoo
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2018, 08:17:08 pm »
I think that that is an absolutely beautiful tattoo, and I don’t see anything wrong with you having it <3 I can relate with the feelings you’re expressing here as Feral Heart has had quite an impact on my personal life as well. It is thanks to this place that I have met some irreplaceable people who have become like second family to me. Had I never stumbled upon this little game I would never have had the chance to meet the beautiful people I’ve met here, or gain the experiences I’ve gained here. Feral Heart has had its ups and downs but it has been an experience that I’m glad I’ve had the prilivilage to be a part of. Honestly no words can really describe just how much this game and its community means to me.

So yeah ... I’m really happy that you feel that way too Thyme. It’s these stories like this that really reminds us staff why we stick around <3 Knowing that Feral Heart brings others happiness and brings friendships together is what makes the difficulties and down times of staffing here so much more worthwhile.

That little icon represents more than just a game <3 It represents a community and the many stories that have taken place thanks to this happy silly little place.

If KovuLKD only knew his game has positively influenced the lives of many of its users <3 I’m sure he’d be touched and honored that you’d wear the symbol of his creation.

« Last Edit: July 03, 2018, 08:19:02 pm by LordSuragaha »

wolfdog01

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2018, 08:30:27 pm »
Thank you Sura, I try to only get tattoos if they have made a huge impact in my life. Without FH I wouldn't have even known what rping was. It opened up a world of creativity to me and no other animal rpg could replace what this has done. I knew the moment that I tried and failed to delete my account, that was the day I realized just how much this game meant to me. Even if I grow old and stop roleplaying or coming on here, I always want to remember everything that happened and all of the changes this game has had.
You guys, the staff, work so hard for this game even when it seems like no one is happy with it or that no one is coming on to it. I was so amazed by the map change, it was so detailed and beautiful. Plus I was able to keep the old maps thanks to people who uploaded them, so win win lol. I'm honestly amazed that some of the staff has stayed around for so long with such dedication.
When I came back and saw more familiar faces than I expected, I was surprised but also happy. I had people who could talk about the old times with. I've met some people in game that don't even know what the old times are lol

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2018, 08:39:39 pm »
Impressive.
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2018, 09:23:56 pm »
I think that that is an absolutely beautiful tattoo, and I don’t see anything wrong with you having it <3 I can relate with the feelings you’re expressing here as Feral Heart has had quite an impact on my personal life as well. It is thanks to this place that I have met some irreplaceable people who have become like second family to me. Had I never stumbled upon this little game I would never have had the chance to meet the beautiful people I’ve met here, or gain the experiences I’ve gained here. Feral Heart has had its ups and downs but it has been an experience that I’m glad I’ve had the prilivilage to be a part of. Honestly no words can really describe just how much this game and its community means to me.

So yeah ... I’m really happy that you feel that way too Thyme. It’s these stories like this that really reminds us staff why we stick around <3 Knowing that Feral Heart brings others happiness and brings friendships together is what makes the difficulties and down times of staffing here so much more worthwhile.

That little icon represents more than just a game <3 It represents a community and the many stories that have taken place thanks to this happy silly little place.

If KovuLKD only knew his game has positively influenced the lives of many of its users <3 I’m sure he’d be touched and honored that you’d wear the symbol of his creation.

Sura nailed everything pretty well here, and I don't have much more to add, but I felt as though something like this was too special to not reply to<3 I'm so happy to hear that FH means this much to you. Thank you for bringing a smile to my face
Farewell everyone<3

Offline D-ead7Dog

• AFK NPC
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 97
  • BUMPY SNOW
    • D-ead7Dog
    • d-ead7dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2018, 09:54:22 pm »
Looks very nice! Do you plan to get it colored? Is this your first tattoo?

Artwork (c) Lynxbrush & CosmicFatality

Originally registered January 15, 2011

wolfdog01

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2018, 10:12:26 pm »
Nah, not gonna get it colored. Was going to fill it in with black but it looked better outlined. All but one of my tattoos are just black outline. I like to be a walking coloring book lol.
I actually got a few other tattoos while I was there lol, all in all I now have nine. Just small ones but I like them. So far haven't really regretted any of them, may have lost the excitment from when I first got them but I don't mind them.

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2018, 10:44:31 pm »
Ive never seen anything like it - thats amazing!

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2018, 11:12:12 pm »
Wow, this is gorgeous! I'm actually starting to look into getting my first tattoo within the next few months and seeing this really made me happy and excited. I'm so glad that you're able to relate to FH so much that you're proud to have its symbol on you. That really means a great deal. Kudos to you Thyme, this is beautiful <3
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

wolfdog01

« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2018, 02:26:43 am »
Thank you everyone for your kind words. I was a little nervous posting this, figuring I would get some disaproval from other members. I can't wait until it heals and matches the rest of my tattoos.
Kynvuu, be careful where you get it and make sure you can take the pain lol. For me, my left ankle was the most painful. Right ankle, arms, and shoulders not so bad. Remember it will blur after a long while, so detail is important. I've heard white fades the fastest and if you decide to get one on your hands or feet or anywhere that gets a lot of friction, it'll blur and fade faster. Of course whoever is doing your tattoo should tell you all of this and more, I just wanted to give you a heads up lol.