Author Topic: Crucify's Bio  (Read 1395 times)

Offline AmaltheaArts

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • I'm back, baby!
    • AmaltheaArts
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
Crucify's Bio
« on: November 09, 2018, 12:15:40 am »
Hello, I'm here to post in the forums again! Thought you all would like to know more about me!
So, where to start. My name is Evelyn, and I am currently 17 years old - gonna be turning 18 in March, so mark your calendars! (jk)
[/i]
I'm very passionate about My Little Pony, and often stream my drawings through Picarto. I joined FeralHeart all the way back in 2012, and so FH played a HUGE part of the way I grew up. I formed lots of valuable memories and bonds here.
[/i]
I am currently in a dedicated relationship with the most wonderful girl in the world, and we are long distance - she lives across the country from me. We've been together over two years, but only met fairly recently back in July. I'll be going to see her in December, and she says that once she gets WiFi, she'll be able to get FeralHeart!
[/i]
I most commonly roleplay with romance and drama, and my favorite map to roleplay in would have to be Eastern Pass by FAR, especially with the new update! I'm online just about daily, and you can often find me in The Grounds, hanging out on my account's mascot with friends. If you see me and want to rp, just whisper me and ask! I'm almost always available!

Offline Likuu

• -- strawberry banana
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • 𝑜𝓇𝒸𝒽𝒾𝒹
    • View Profile
Re: Crucify's Bio
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2018, 12:21:37 am »
Welcome back! Nice to know more about you and I'M EXCITED for you to visit your long distance girl!! I hope you both have a great time together and I can't wait to see them around on FH. (:
artwork by dehvina

Offline Notorious.

• Cinnamon Roll
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
  • Noto for short
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2018, 01:26:30 am »
What a lovely bio you made Crucify! Congrats on your long distance relationship as well! Once they join, they'll for sure be welcomed with open arms. <3

Offline gh0ul

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • ~~Son Fett
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2018, 07:25:11 am »
Nice to known more about you!^^

<3

PocketMutt

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2018, 02:10:19 pm »
Very nice bio and I'm glad you like the map update ! I hope your gf will be able to join FH soon with you !

Offline Primrose

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • Primlet
    • Primmmy
    • aleuwing
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2018, 02:16:27 pm »
We're happy to hear that you like the map updates! Also, good luck with your girl! c:
We will be happy to have her as a member one day.

Pixel icon made by the lovely, Daffolily. ♥