Author Topic: My new account has old posts  (Read 1740 times)

Offline aviannerd

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
My new account has old posts
« on: August 20, 2020, 01:03:25 am »
I made this account about a couple years ago, but it has posts from eight years ago on it. The email address I used is one I made only five years ago. There weren't any old characters in-game.

I just started playing Feral Heart again in the past six or so months and didn't notice the old posts on my account until I made my 'first' post today and saw my stats looked weird.

Does anyone know how the accounts got linked?

Groogle

Re: My new account has old posts
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2020, 01:05:58 am »
I made this account about a couple years ago, but it has posts from eight years ago on it. The email address I used is one I made only five years ago. There weren't any old characters in-game.

I just started playing Feral Heart again in the past six or so months and didn't notice the old posts on my account until I made my 'first' post today and saw my stats looked weird.

Does anyone know how the accounts got linked?
FeralHeart doesn't link accounts; you can only make accounts separate but the same IP will stay the same since its under the same wifi? I dont know if that's correct.

Offline Garfield.

• ✨Magical chihuahua✨
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • hello, it's mac
    • channel/UClsDv82N2aher_4BWUy8KPQ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2020, 12:43:05 pm »
Well, I've never saw something like this  ??? but you could try messaging a staff to see what happened.

Offline LadySigyn

• Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2020, 08:29:37 am »
Hi there! I'm going to move this over to the Site/Forum Help board as it's more suited there.

As for the post count, accounts cannot be linked. As of recently post counts were boosted due to a change in board organization, quite a lot of users had their post counts skyrocket. If you've played a lot of forum games in the past, then you may've gotten a post boost. From what I can see your account was actually made in January 2012. Seeing as how old majority of your posts are, you may've forgot you posted them, which is completely understandable. The only other explanation is if you were given the account, but considering you said you created the account, I'd go with the latter.

Hope this helps!