Game & Forum Discussion > Forum Discussion

Hm.. :c (About the Staff Team)

<< < (5/5)

AntsyCat:
I've personally never liked a staff team more than I do this one. Makes me feel like I'm back in the old days.. Now- we just need to bring some more activity in (which will come..and I've already kind of seen has) great job so far guys~

LordSuragaha:
The new staff really add a special spark in the team like never before <3 I’m grateful to be back and working with them. I can guarantee a lot more fun and special things on the horizon now that we have the additional talents and paws of this awesome lot. Very excited to work together with them <3 Things are definitely looking up for Feral Heart! Thank you guys for all the support for both the new and old team <3

Ellen11v:

--- Quote from: LordSuragaha on November 08, 2018, 05:59:19 am ---The new staff really add a special spark in the team like never before <3 I’m grateful to be back and working with them. I can guarantee a lot more fun and special things on the horizon now that we have the additional talents and paws of this awesome lot. Very excited to work together with them <3 Things are definitely looking up for Feral Heart! Thank you guys for all the support for both the new and old team <3

--- End quote ---
You're welcome and thank you too, hun <3

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version