Author Topic: ANIUK'S MESHES | **NEW HAUL** 18 Rando Meshes  (Read 9939 times)

Offline Aniuk

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • mesh requests? pm me~
    • giddyfox
    • View Profile
ANIUK'S MESHES | **NEW HAUL** 18 Rando Meshes
« on: August 11, 2018, 06:52:49 am »

Make sure you check out my old meshes on my dA @giddyfox C:

. : NEW MESHES : .

Just a bunch of random things I converted to get back in the swing of things! Hope you enjoy them :)
I was able to include a few requests in here, but if yours isn't here, just be aware that I saw it and most likely plan to include it in a future project/pack!

Download

Download Count: 0 *NEW*

This is my newest creation, a tropical fish bundle! In this bundle, you will find 15 realistic & low poly (no lag) tropical fish. Due to the largeness of this bundle I have created a guide for the included meshes. On the guide you will find close up pictures of every mesh labeled with the number they are in the bundle to  make it easier to find what you're looking for. You can find the guide here.

Download

Download Count: 0 *New*
« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 05:49:14 pm by Aniuk »

sig by pokrova on deviantART

Offline Valrin

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • thos beans.....
    • View Profile
Re: ANIUK'S MESHES | requests open!
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2018, 12:24:06 pm »
Oh my gosh welcome back!! I'm so excited to see new stuff from you, your old meshes have been great for my maps :'] (the salmon are probably my favorite)
(Not sure how requesting works btw, but do we need to include links to models for you to convert or do you make them? o: )

Offline Aniuk

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • mesh requests? pm me~
    • giddyfox
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2018, 12:36:49 pm »
Oh my gosh welcome back!! I'm so excited to see new stuff from you, your old meshes have been great for my maps :'] (the salmon are probably my favorite)
(Not sure how requesting works btw, but do we need to include links to models for you to convert or do you make them? o: )

Nope! All you have to do is say something you want, like a skyscraper or a turtle or something! I can find the meshes if they're out there cc:

Also thank you for the kind words~
« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 01:22:03 pm by Aniuk »

sig by pokrova on deviantART

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2018, 03:37:08 pm »
!!! Oh my, welcome back Aniuk! I've missed your cute fox round these parts~ c;

If you could, try to find a temple of sorts? A stone temple to be specific! (Preferably not oriental)
If it wouldn't be too much of a bother, could you also try to find a hanging lantern? Either on it's own post or I can hang on a branch.
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
Re: ANIUK'S MESHES | *new meshes* | *requests open*
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2018, 04:48:31 pm »
The fish look amazing, and low poly too for such a good texture?
Do you think you have any gothic-themed or cemetery meshes, or possibly could make one?

Offline Tambourine

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Better known as Tamboob. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2018, 06:56:38 pm »
Oh my goodness, welcome back! I've used your meshes in every map I've worked on in the last few years. Your meshes are amazing, and I gotta thank you for your work on converting them into FH. I've yet to figure out how to do that.
I do have a request that would be really useful for all map makers out there;

Flora Pack
Almost every rp, from warriors to your wolf packs use herbs in some form. Between flowers and herbs they're amazing to use as decor as well! All around a very useful thing to have in stock in maps. Right now there's a few out there, but they're so old the downloads are starting to disappear. Perhaps this pack could even include trees that aren't very common in packs, like redwood trees or mangroves! Or maybe that'd be more useful in a seperate pack of trees. Up to you.

EDIT: I also can provide links to some cool looking meshes if you want; I used to help my BF with free meshes for when he did work in UE4 map making.

« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 06:58:46 pm by Tambourine »
Icon by AkumiIrako on dA <3

Offline Phomentix

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Gay, and Dying.
    • The Phomentix Haunting
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2018, 07:44:54 pm »
It would be absolutely amazing if you were to include city meshes! By city I mean buildings, but that's only if you're alright with it :)

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2018, 07:53:37 pm »
Ooh, very nice, Ainuk! Been lookin' for some good fishies for a map I'm making. This will definitely do wonders x) Thank you for postin' this! Can't wait to see what you have next~

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2018, 09:30:23 pm »

Nope! All you have to do is say something you want, like a skyscraper or a turtle or something! I can find the meshes if they're out there cc:

Can you extract meshes from bsa or eps files? i tried to download & convert some fallout meshes but it's not co-operating.
Or nif, i'm not sure how to open those?
« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 09:45:00 pm by Kuri »
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"

Offline Valrin

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • thos beans.....
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2018, 10:12:05 pm »

Oh sweet!!!! And np :>
Not sure if all these are possible, but could I request a moose mesh and maybe a new salmon mesh if there is one out there? (sadly the one I use hasn't been working for everyone in the maps ;_; ) Also if they don't got textures but are good meshes I'd still be happy!! I love doing mesh textures!!
Thank you!!! ^^