Author Topic: Train Mesh?  (Read 2070 times)

Offline ElfinStray

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Secretly a Sweet Potato
    • View Profile
    • Furaffinity
Train Mesh?
« on: October 12, 2019, 10:54:51 am »
Is there a train mesh around? I seen a few on a couple of maps, but haven't located a DL, unless they were private converts. I haven't had much luck finding a train to convert either. It would be appreciated if either be the possibility for finding one! ;D
Feralhearter since February 28, 2011.

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
Re: Train Mesh?
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2019, 08:13:55 am »
Saw a dozen on turbosquid but didn't download any to test.  Any of them you happen to like?
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"

Offline ElfinStray

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
    • Furaffinity
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2019, 11:20:34 am »
Saw a dozen on turbosquid but didn't download any to test.  Any of them you happen to like?

Really any that may work and have have come with the texture, lol. Not really looking for bullet-train types though- just them' railroad kinds.

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2019, 06:40:06 am »

Really any that may work and have have come with the texture, lol. Not really looking for bullet-train types though- just them' railroad kinds.
Hope you like this one, it was the first i picked up, and was very detailed so i stripped half the parts off it & smoothed out verts of the rest.  Then had to combine it all as nearly every nut & bolt were separate objects, and texture them.  So it looks pretty basic.https://www.mediafire.com/file/pa2whkkkjterbb9/TrainOfPain%26regret.zip/file
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"

Offline ElfinStray

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
    • Furaffinity
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2019, 08:37:14 am »

Hope you like this one, it was the first i picked up, and was very detailed so i stripped half the parts off it & smoothed out verts of the rest.  Then had to combine it all as nearly every nut & bolt were separate objects, and texture them.  So it looks pretty basic.https://www.mediafire.com/file/pa2whkkkjterbb9/TrainOfPain%26regret.zip/file

OOh this will work perfectly! <3
The name of this mesh, oml. If you want a doodle or preset for your time, lemme know! TY! ^^

Fogsirens

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2019, 05:25:25 am »
Thierry has train tracks and an entire train with different carts here !! Its in the converted section !! ;v;

https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=60503.0