Author Topic: Happy 10 year Anniversary FH!  (Read 1428 times)

Offline PlomeinGTTE

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Happy 10 year Anniversary FH!
« on: January 12, 2021, 06:50:25 am »
HOLY TOLEDO
Hello wake up fellow vets!
Is it jus me?
Happy 10 year anniversary!
Belated, but still we gonna celebrate for the rest of the month! Whose with me?!
Well let’s start with a toast to those before us, KovuLKD our game’s birth giver.
A toast to the original dev team, a toast to the original staff, a toast to the veterans, a toast for the present developers, staff and people here despite its bumps and a toast for the future for another 10 years to come, more brighter than the time of past and present!
Cheers!

Now comes the fun part. This isn’t just for veterans. It’s for everyone, staff too!
Tell your story, your greatest memory of this game.

Alright, here’s my story to start off with.
I used to play the late great Impressive Title ever since I just graduated elementary school, found that from a friend on NEOPETS cause yeah. So I was there, and not long after it was closed I was bummed. The year after my sister made me a Facebook account, I was so against it cause back then the site was for those 17+ and I was only 13 at the time so I avoided it for a good head year, eventually I picked it up and I founded some friends who also played Impressive Title. One of them I became really good best buddies with and she told me about the new project the maker of IT was onto next and god I had never been so PUMPED in my entire life! There weren’t many promotional/project livestreams/footage but I remember watching them over and over and talking with this friend constantly what we would do on there and even plotting good roleplays to make more friends within the game once it opened. Now I wasn’t able to attend on the EXACT DAY it opened, but my best friend did, and she told me about it and she told me it was great, a downgrade of lotta things compared to IT, but was faster than IT. I made my account a few days after the opening due to being busy in life then as a middle schooler. It was great and all. We had so much fun despite stuff happening to the game with security and what not. We lost touch when my account got hacked down a month after registering. So I was bummed. Didnt come back till a year later when I heard back from that old best friend of mine, and I was having the time of my life despite I had my bumps too haha. But it’s been great ever since...

I lost contact with that friend a long time ago, but now that I’m tellin this story, I’m curious to know how they’re doing, would love to get back in contact with that old buddy of mine. I feel we gonna have one of those story competitions old war buddies do when they get back in contact 70 years later XD Y’know?

Anyways, what’s your story! Comment below! And drop a cheers as well!
I chosen horse on profile, but really I’m a Great Tusked Tridactyl Equid

~~ Płomeiń

Offline Dark_heart

• Professional Razmirz's Cheese Stealer
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • -- Moving account --
    • View Profile
Re: Happy 10 year Anniversary FH!
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2021, 05:02:41 pm »
Basically I have short story. I joined in October 2019 by an YouTuber who shown me this (Kibarii) and just fell in love with this. Actually I remember some friends that I've been exploring with, but all of them are gone. I'm mostly bonded with music, especially Halsey's 'Badlands' album, hah.

BUT YEEEEEEEEEE HAPPY ANNIVERSARY FH!! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS IN NEXT YEARS!!
On new account Aiiokia

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2021, 06:03:57 pm »
I think I joined january 6th 2012 if I'm not mistaken (too lazy to check 'cuz I'm on phone)
Happy 10 year anniversary and thank you for saving my teenagehood lol
doing what i feel like

wolfdog01

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2021, 07:31:35 pm »
I joined January 21st, 2012. I don't think my story is all that grand. Played WolfQuest for a while back in middle school I think and when the chat got too restricted on multiplayer I left to find something else. Stumbled upon a YouTuber in FH playing as a cheetah and climbing Ascension Island, looked more into it, got my friend into it, and we both made accounts. She got banned at some point due to a misunderstanding. We kept rping through text messages and I stayed on FH, actually made it a lot more fun. Now instead of just hanging with her I was making a lot of new friends and characters. Made my one and only fursona at the end of 2012 and lost interest in 2015ish I think. Came back like a year later and have been on and off ever since. I don't have the game installed anymore but maybe one day I'll bring it back. I usually just check the forums daily and lurk around.

Offline Oddonelynx

• Tuesday is applesauce day, but I am also a Jovial Bobcat!(Not lynx)
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 110
  • Hyenas deserve less hate.
    • BOTOFan
    • channel/UC5lDa5s7GLRWQHoH70ne34Q
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2021, 10:53:35 pm »
I joined on May 6th, 2018! I found this game from all those old FH videos, I was sad to see it all gone but hey at least I'm here!

Happy anniversary virtual animal game!  :)

Art by QuietMacaroni

Ironic

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2021, 11:54:20 pm »
I joined July 31 2020, a few days after the drama. When I joined, it was still a bit tensed and talked about frequently in FHU. Honestly, I didn't know what was FHU until I asked some members around. Before joining FH, I was on Youtube, looking at Redlinelies video Feral style, or something like that. It was super funny and I just had to check it out. Not much happened on my arrival. Just a few his. c:

Happy anniversary.

Offline Telluric

• the future is bulletproof, the aftermath is secondary, it's time to do it now and do it loud, killjoys? make some noise!
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • -cue live studio audience groan
    • telluricdog
    • artelluric
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2021, 11:54:59 pm »
2010s were an odd decade and fh only added to it . cheers, weird critter chatroom central

joined in jan 2013...yikes
they say the world is endin'

well maybe it's about time!
don't ask about the yellow flower
see you, space cowboy..