Author Topic: Suggestions - How to fix some FH problems  (Read 2099 times)

Offline .::Silver::.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • I think I watched too much SD...
    • View Profile
Suggestions - How to fix some FH problems
« on: April 21, 2012, 11:34:48 pm »
Heya!

I'm going to give some suggestions on how YOU can fix some problems on your FH game!

First of all if you can't download the game for some reason here are some suggestions!

1. Check to see how much file space you have on your computer. Feral Heart requires 57.5 MB and 150 MB for FH+ (PC). So if you don't have enough space, start out by doing some math. Subtract 57.5 by how much file space you have to see how much you need to delete to make room for the game. After you have deleted some unwated files, That should have let you download it. If that didn't work then try reading the other suggestions.

2. Simply make sure you don't have a stupid antivirus program such as Norton. Norton will usually not allow you to download the game. And also the game will not give you a virus. if you get a virus it may have been by something else you downloaded or opened.

3. This is my last suggestion. Try restarting your computer because it may just be acting up, then try downloading the game again.

Another problem may be that your computer gets an error while opening the game.
I only have one suggestion for that. You may have not downloaded something or have something needed to play the game.

These are all the problems I really read so far, if I find anymore I will post more suggestions on how you may be able to fix them!

Offline .::Silver::.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • I think I watched too much SD...
    • View Profile
Re: Suggestions - How to fix some FH problems
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2012, 08:43:16 am »
I hope these suggestions helped any of you people with problems.