Author Topic: A Bio no one asked for (Raven's Bio)  (Read 9384 times)

Offline gh0ul

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • ~~Son Fett
    • View Profile
A Bio no one asked for (Raven's Bio)
« on: October 04, 2018, 06:30:22 pm »
Diet Pepsi

Hello, loves, welcome to my bio.Here you will read stuff about me.Yay! who cares.
wanna see how I look like?

sike it's just a drawing of me

First thing first, I joined Feral Heart back in 2015, but I didn't really played that much then,,, so I don't have specific memories from then. I started playing again around 2017-ish to 2018 and being active on the forums since september 2018 I think. I would like to be a fun part and great member of this community! If you catch me ingame please don't be afraid to talk to me, I don't have many friends so please snuggle with me, I will be in The Grounds most of the times. My roleplay skills are not the best but I still like to do, I will be better in the future probably!

Who you tho?
I'm a waman, around 20 years old, born in November (Sagittarius), I love joking around and drawing stuff. I'm also very short and everyone keeps reminding me about it, please help me I can't reach the cookie jar. I'm not the best at talking with people and I get nervous when I talk to strangers, but only in real life, on the internet I'm as memeable as possible. I can be distracted easily and my sense of humour is in very low standards, but oh well. I'm trying to have fun when I get online. I'm also playing that moba game League of Legends if you wanna join me sometime I play in EUNE, send me a messenge.

I will be studying, illustration, 3D Modeling and picture editing-manipulation, this year and hopefully I learn some foreign languages as well.

EDIT 2019:
You can call me Raven from now on, why that name? I really like ravens and crows, they are my fav birbs.

Things I like:
JoJo  ,  Space
Homestuck  ,  Memes
Making ocs  ,  Voltron
Drawing  ,  Comedy
Harry Potter  ,  Nature
Photography  ,  Spiders and T's
Lasagna  ,  Calling dogs ''doggos''
Big robots  ,  Hugs
Cereal , Cold weather
RWBY , Ravens
Dragons , Foxes
Popcorn , Oranges
Anything alien related.

Things that bother me:
Too hot weather.
When my ice cream melts.
People who drive like maniacs.
Human interactions I guess.
Cruelty amongst all nature.
Please don't touch my things.
And don't look at me while I draw.
People who instantly hate on something for absolutely *no* reason. Or maybe cause it's ''too popular'' or something stupid like that.

And for last, some trivia and other things:
I love shiba inus idk why. I relate a lot to Jotaro (personality-wise). I enjoy listening Metal and Rock music but I won't judge your music taste, everyone has different tastes, people.( and just like that I started listening to K-pop, hi I'm a huge nerd now). My favourite song atm is ''My Pace'' by Stray Kids, I just love these bois sm. Some of my favourite colours are; green, blue, red and orange. It's okay to watch anime dubbed, guys. The reason I started drawing was this show called ''American Dragon'' I started drawing dragons all around the place, I just loved it so much and it has a special place in my heart, because of that I started drawing more and more,, and here I am after so many years still drawing stuff. Look both sides of the road while crossing and don't forget to love yourself.

Random fandom stuff:
JoJo: Favorite character has to be Jotaro, also I made a stand for myself which I will not name as in here. I enjoyed part 3 the most.
Favorite antagonists: the pilar men and DIO.

Harry Potter: Hogwarts house: Ravenclaw, Patronus: Ragdoll cat

Homestuck: Started reading Homestuck in 2013, re-read it a couple of times. I'm a ''Maid of Heart'', Derse dreamer. Favourite human character is Dirk, favorite troll is Vriska.

Voltron: Paladin of: The Blue lion. My favorite characters are Lance (it's almost the end and he still doesn't have much of an arc), Shiro and Keith. Favorite antagonist is Lotor (hello?) even though they kinda destroyed his arc oof.

I also watched SU and The Dragon Prince.
My latest obession is RWBY c: I love it sm.

Some anime I watched are: Naruto, Soul Eater, One Piece, Attack on Titan first season I kinda gave up on that, tried starting Bleach :') and some rom coms I don't remember.
I like games like Shovel Knight, Owl boy, platformers in sense, also I played Hiveswap as well and some of Undertale.
I don't really have a favorite movie I just watch whatever.

Here ask me things if you want.

Thank you if you took the time to read all this, I'm a mess I know c:

« Last Edit: October 27, 2019, 08:30:32 am by Ravenqrow »

<3

Offline gh0ul

• ~~Son Fett
    • View Profile
Re: A Bio no one asked for (Lotor's Bio)
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2018, 06:32:24 pm »
JOURNAL

Life been busy. I had left for a bit not because I wanted but because I simply didn't have much time to join here.
I have college and other games I want to try out! But surely will always come back here once I have a stable schedule with everything.
I don't think I can log in every day but once in a while you may see me online in game and in the forums, especially in the weekends!
That's from me for now, will add more of these journal things in the future.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2019, 08:29:18 am by Ravenqrow »

<3

Offline gh0ul

• ~~Son Fett
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2018, 06:34:42 pm »
JOURNAL
« Last Edit: October 27, 2019, 08:17:49 am by Ravenqrow »

<3

Offline Edolicious

• Luck o' the Irish
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
  • Luck O' the Irish
    • Edolicious
    • Edolicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2018, 06:48:34 pm »
Will definitely take you up on a chat while in the Grounds, seems like we have a few of the same interests

I feel you on the hot weather bit, certainly.

Still lovely to read up more about you!
Sig by https://twitter.com/limesquares
Avatar by https://deviantart.com/atachi00
Always do the right thing, even if no one is watching.

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2018, 06:57:19 pm »
Ooh. It's good to see you're becoming more involved in the community, you seem like such a sweet person and we should definitely chat more often.

Also, Voltron. Yes. I am such a weeb for that show. Though Lotor made me really angry towards the end because I shipped Allura and him. Thanks for sharing all of this about yourself!
not active here anymore ♡

Calvary

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2018, 07:12:06 pm »
I see you in the grounds all the time, and I'm glad you added me! I'll be sure to talk to you more often. <3

also I love how this bio started with just the word
diet pepsi

Offline gh0ul

• ~~Son Fett
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2018, 07:14:32 pm »
Will definitely take you up on a chat while in the Grounds, seems like we have a few of the same interests

I feel you on the hot weather bit, certainly.

Still lovely to read up more about you!

Thanks Edo! Would love to chat as well!

<3

Offline gh0ul

• ~~Son Fett
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2018, 07:17:26 pm »
Ooh. It's good to see you're becoming more involved in the community, you seem like such a sweet person and we should definitely chat more often.

Also, Voltron. Yes. I am such a weeb for that show. Though Lotor made me really angry towards the end because I shipped Allura and him. Thanks for sharing all of this about yourself!

I shipped them too! :c too bad he was such a bad person... (still handsome tho xd), Also yes, Let's chat more often!

<3

Offline gh0ul

• ~~Son Fett
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2018, 07:19:21 pm »
I see you in the grounds all the time, and I'm glad you added me! I'll be sure to talk to you more often. <3

also I love how this bio started with just the word
diet pepsi

I KNEW you would love the ''diet pepsi'' part XD.

<3

Offline gh0ul

• ~~Son Fett
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2018, 01:27:59 pm »
Updated, added some more stuff.

<3