Author Topic: Virtual Dream Journal  (Read 11491 times)

Offline Kingservant

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Ascension Island Trail Guide™
    • View Profile
Re: Virtual Dream Journal
« Reply #50 on: September 21, 2022, 12:19:28 am »
I swear the weirdest dream I ever had was while I was on mental meds and dreamed I was being chased by my marshmallow men threw my school cause I committed a crime via chewing gum.

Oh dang, marshmallow gum police. XD  Those must have been some intense meds!  Did they catch you?

Just last night I dreamed I was having fun with three of my old cats...

Then I walked outside, saw three moons in the sky and thought, Huh, that can't be right.  Then a meteor fell across the sky, an asteroid shattered the largest moon, and hunks of rock started falling from the heavens.  A mountain-sized piece of the moon fell on top of our house as I shut my eyes and waited for the end, wondering what heaven would be like.  Then I woke up.  That was one distressingly real dream!
"My King is a sovereign King. No means of measure can define His limitless love. He’s enduringly strong. He’s entirely sincere. He’s eternally steadfast. He’s imperially powerful. He’s impartially merciful. He's God's Son. Do you know Him?"

-- Dr. S. M. Lockridge

Offline Oddonelynx

• Tuesday is applesauce day, but I am also a Jovial Bobcat!(Not lynx)
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 110
  • Hyenas deserve less hate.
    • BOTOFan
    • channel/UC5lDa5s7GLRWQHoH70ne34Q
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 02, 2022, 12:11:53 pm »
103rd:
7:28 AM 9/19/2022
I kept hearing weird noises coming from my room. Turns out it was partially true.
104th:
8:15 AM 9/20/2022
I dreamed about going to the movies with my parents. I got to have a huge bucket of popcorn! We were watching a Spiderman movie.
105th:
8:19 AM 9/20/2022
I was playing Spore and I was in Civilization Stage. When I clicked the button to unite all the cities under one (IBCM) things went weird. All the sudden the cities did not unite as one, but just got destroyed and then tribal creatures started coming back and then opened kinds of shops. Then I "woke up" (I was still dreaming.) Then what happened? Well, then I went to my parents to tell them about my dream, with this odd device I had that could rewind my dream. I rewinded to one part that showed what looked to be a red river hog angrily oinking and grunting and then the footage speeds up and suddenly it has an ape body...
106th:
7:56 AM 9/26/2022
There was a wildcat in my house [Carcal]. My family gave it water and washed it. Then it laid next to my dog while my dad listened to rock music.
107th:
7:18 PM 10/2/2022
I was watching some kind of cutscene in my house's dining hall. It was a congregation of lycanthropes [Think werewolves]. Uh, Homestar Runner was there too, and he was a werecoyote. Then like in a video game, I controlled Homestar and my goal was to fight a single blue vampire who was there. I bit him in the neck a few times but he kept biting back! I threw up against the pillar in the dining room and he called me an "intelligent jackal" and then I beat him up. Then we go to the next cutscene, where Homestar is crouching over the vampire who is now outside and on the ground with track marks as if he was rolling really hard on the dirt for some reason. Looks like the budget in my dream ran out, because in this segment, Homestar looked like a crappy MS Paint drawing. That's the end of it.
108th:
7:45 AM 10/7/2022
I was painting some islands and then I got sucked into my painting Mario 64 style. These islands were in no other than the Arctic Circle! I skipped and hopped around ice and saw a group of polar bears. One tried to eat me but I was 2speedy4 it. Then I saw an orca and jumped into the icy waters below to join it. There were more orcas! I laid on my back a few times which made me sink into the dark abyss of below... Then I floated back up, I did this a few times since I couldn't drown in my dream. I still had the urge to hold my breath when I sunk under the water though.
109th:
8:18 AM 10/21/2022
I had a nightmare where Animal Jam shut down... It so real and vivid. I could "save" one of my animals for some reason.
110th:
8:28 PM 10/30/2022
I was in my house's second living room on the 3rd floor. Some people were on my couch, strangers. We were all playing Animal Jam minigames for some odd reason, maybe it was a sleepover? I got real salty because I kept losing  in the ones we had played, and I was the leader of this little group. I started saying THREATS? What the? One of the threats was to bury one guy alive. She said "I don't want a sand-dog" [We were like werewolves or something, because at this point she did not look like a dog.] So then my dream cuts to a well-animated 2D cutscene where I am a golden dog carrying what looks to be a child on my back, then some bad guys shoot lazers at us so we fight them and win. Then I make it to a certain spot and bury presumably that guy, alive. Then I woke up!
111th:
6:44 PM 10/31/2022
I was in my local walmart. There were these mean kids in the cereal isle and their mom was a cannibal that was trying to eat me... By the way, happy Halloween!
112th:
8:05 AM 11/2/2022
Bubbles from the Power Puff Girls has biological parents somehow. Guess what, they're anthromorphic cats... Then Bubbles started being mean to dogs for no reason so then we [I controlled the dogs] beat Bubbles in Super Smash Bros. I don't know where the Smash Bros part came from. Then I woke up and typed this on my dream journal at 6:00 AM and my mom walked into my room. Then I woke up for real and typed this in my dream journal. Gee, I'm not in a time loop, am I?

Art by QuietMacaroni

Offline Oddonelynx

• Community Champion
    • BOTOFan
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 03, 2023, 12:52:57 pm »
113rd:
7:27 AM 11/9/2022
There were these creepy cardboard cutouts that immitated you and could teleport in my house.
114th & 115th:
7:30 AM 11/15/2022
I was fighting someone or something and when I tried to breathe fire, nothing came out. Akward. Last night, I dreamed Homestar Runner was in Teen Titans! Senor, Homeschool Winner, and Trogdor all made cameos. Homestar was also wearing a black & red Canadian sweater.
116th:
12:04 PM 11/25/2022
I was dragon rider, like Eragon! My dragon was always diguised as a cute, baby honey badger until it was time for combat! Then at the end of my dream I epically posed next to a bunch of strangers who looked cool with my own bootleg Saphira II.
117th:
6:19 PM 11/29/2022
I was in the city. There was this building with purple streaks on it! It shot out lava like a volcano. I was hanging off of something and then I fell on the gorund and bounced because it was made out of rubber[???] just to correct someone. Then the camera switched to Skid & Pump from Sr. Pelo's Spooky Month series. They ran up to the stairs of the building and then at some point went to Walmart to buy chips. So then they were like at the top with their chips and then a bad guy??
118th:
8:04 AM 12/2/2022
Not quite a dream. It was a hypnic jerk again. I was watching a spider in my garage and right as it was about to bite the fly and I woke up and (of course) jerked.
119th:
11:26 AM 12/4/2022
I listened to an audiobook of the first book of Wings of Fire, "The Dragonet Prophecy". Here is the scene I dreamed of: I was Hitvur the Icewing, and right and Burn threw the egg I ripped off the chains on my snout and overpowered the sandwings holding me back to save the egg! I succeeded and made it to the dragonet cave, we were having deer for dinner.
7:46 AM 12/7/2022
120th & 121st:
I had a dream I was watching movies in social studies class. This next one involves a trantula following me. I thought it liked me but once it got close it climbed my arm and bit me in the back. What a backstabber!
10:47 PM 12/16/2022
122nd:
I had a dream I broke my hip, I could see it poking out and it felt all bony! Gross!
123th:
7:50 AM 12/21/2022
I was going to an airport. Then I met 2 from TPOT
124th:
6:53 PM 12/28/2022
I was talking to some guy [well, actually it was a girl] and then we zoomed in on a map of some country Avatar: The Last Airbender style and then I got teleported into that country. It was a foggy forest, like when you turn down your render distance or Silent Hill. Then I saw a big red eye looking at me, then emerged a big ceratosaurus with a black and white pattern!  I ran and hid behind a huge tree, and that's where my dream ended.
125th, and 126th:
7:44 AM 1/4/2023
1. I had a dream there was an EAS alarm talking about how everything is ruined, and it made your TV turn to random channels.
2. I was at the pool, neat but I still can't swim.
127th:
8:52 PM 1/7/2023
I was at my grandma's house. Some friendly magical weirdo came and then she told me to follow her. I decided to transform into one of my characters and then I followed her into some Into the Spiderverse style stuff with floating tennis balls.
128th:
7:43 AM 1/12/2023
Some creatures (And one unnaturally tall, buff guy) were chasing me in an office depot. What is everything?
129th:
12:10 PM 1/21/2023
I was trying to steal a ruby that was really an empty box. I somehow managed to not ttrigger all of the lazers and then flew to the airship from Infiltrating the Airship.
130th:
6:28 PM 1/22/2023
I was like in an endless or just really big gym. There seemed to be no one there, well, expect for me. I wandered in front of mirror. (They say this is something you should never do in a lucid dream, but YOLO.) I saw myself. I decided to grow some wings. At first they were just an extra pair of arms behind my shoulder, so I gradually grew them out into bat-like wings. I could feel new muscle tightening and forming as my wings grew, it was a bit scary but interesting. I also had a dream about being a foggy jungle with others, I think there some dead person there...
131st:
7:30 AM 1/30/2023
I had a dream there were flying sharks on the 3rd floor in my house.
132nd:
8:23 AM 2/10/2023
I was watching compliations of videos. One of them involved a dragon's friends making him breakfast and he tried them out.
133rd:
6:58 PM 2/12/2023
I was in a car ride with my parents and we passed by a really long sign, couldn't read it as we were going by quite fast. I saw the end of it which said; "Find 4 quails". So that is what I chose to do. Oh yeah then the car started flying Chitty Chitty Bang Bang style for some reason. Then we landed in a river where I spotted my last few "quails" [They look more like herons in my dream, why are they called quails?] Then I saw one sleeping in the water, it was covered up to the base of the neck. My parents drove around it and it woke up and looked at us briefly before going back to sleep. Then we drove back onto land, which involved 2 train tracks! I got out of the car and stopped the train by standing in front of them and then did the same again until my parents could turn the corner and I got back in and then we drove into some kind of park of lhuge trees.
134th:
7:26 PM 2/15/2023
I was sword fighting and I was really good at it! I had met my match however and both me and my opponet laid and sat on the ground, exhausted.
135th:
7:45 AM 2/23/2023
I was in an elementary school, so presumbly younger. I was sitting on the ground, we were watching some movie with a movie sheet too. I mumbled something and the entire class shushed me, and the teacher shushed me twice. My face went: "O.o"
136th:
7:45 AM 3/3/2023
I was in Fluorite Plains on Feralheart. My avatar this time was a orange-ish tan lion with a golden-brown mane and pale underbelly. My eyes were brown. I looked over at the chat. Another player directly in front of me asked me to "attack" so I pressed 5 [My "rage" emote button keybind] and e and boom scene done. Then I pressed 0 ["Normal emote" button keybind.] and walked back over. A player beside me was doing something strange. The entire time, this player had been holding another player with their jaws, and the smaller player's animation was just a rotated version of the side lay.

Art by QuietMacaroni

Offline Oddonelynx

• Community Champion
    • BOTOFan
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 31, 2023, 12:50:02 am »
137th:
6:21 PM 3/9/2023
I was on some kind of really high skyscraper with a pool and I was a tropical bird [macaw to be specific.] I was chillin' there until some crows flew up to me. Apparently they're rounding up all the tropical birds in the area and I'm a macaw, uh oh. They made me face a wall and show my talons because that was the way to tell if someone was a tropical bird. [Some species of birds have 2 toes in the back of their feet.] Then I woke up...
138th:
7:17 PM 3/17/2023
I had an ice cream cone with 1 vanilla scoop the size of my head. Then there was chocolate cake and my dad asked me to share some with him... Uh, oops.
139th & 140th:
12:23 PM 3/31/2023
Two for the price of one!!
1. Some black truck was stalking my parents & I and then we went to my aunt's house.
2.  I was in my parents room for whatever reason. I found a garbage bag, filled with rocks with different chemical properties. I remember if you touched this one, it would disintegrate like Spiderman from Endgame. Then this one if you threw really hard against the ground, it made a loud crackle explosion like a firework and then shatters & disintergrates.
141st:
7:54 AM 4/6/2023
I was in a K-mart. I also had 3 brothers who got captured by from mafia or something in it and I had to save them. Then I had to kill a robot. That escalated quickly, huh? This robot looked a lot like one of my friends though, but that didn't stop me. I tried to kill it by biting it's neck[R.I.P. Teeth] and just when I thought I had killed it, I hadn't and it came back to life and my dream ended.
142nd:
7:59 AM 4/6/2023
There were xenomorphs in my house. They got my dad! I'm pretty sure he told me to run so I jumped out the window. I landed on the ground after trying to fly unsuccessfully but the xenomorph ended up getting me anyways. I wish I had fought it!
143rd & 144th:
8:24 AM 4/12/2023
Dr33m marathon epicness.
1. Someone messed with my computer, including my YT channel...
2. I went into the wrong house in my neighborhood after getting off a school bus.
144th & 145th:
7:40 AM 4/17/2023
1. Some kids from my elementary school I think were in my house and my stuffed animals were alive...
2. Object shows. Object show characters in my house, specifically my room. My grandma was in my parent's room for some reason watching the Mario Movie trailer...
146th:
7:57 AM 4/25/2023
I was delivering black, tiny eggs and I decided to keep one. It then hatched into a baby ra'zac [From the Inheritance Cycle] that looked like a quetzcoatlus with a few teeth sticking out like a crocodile for whatever reason. It was cute though. It looked at me and somehow smiled despite having a beak. It imprinted on me based on context so far! But then Eragon came in my house and killed it. In front of me.
147th:
8:26 AM 5/1/2023
I was in a library with a Lion King coloring book with Scar on the front. Then the next thing I know I was outside in the a snowy place with this other guy. I said "Hey let's go into the shed-barn-house thing" but it was locked and we had to find an entrance through some glass... Pool... Then there was a time skip and we were at my grandma's house.
148th:
8:27 AM 5/1/2023
Animal Crossing. Then some weird cutscene of a white spider monkey who was really grouchy for some reason. Then Tom Nook went: "Leave the girl [Me] alone." The dream ended with me vomiting plastic and crashing into the grouchy spider monkey's "webs". Yes, he was a LITERAL spider monkey.
149th:
8:29 AM 5/1/2023
Being chased by a quetzacoatlus. There was one on my balcony and it tore it's head off and then reattached it? What? Then it went looking for me. I shrunk and hid under my neighbors' car and said: "Okay I've had enough" and woke up.
150th:
7:46 AM 5/9/2023
I was rescuing living French toast but it turns out one wasn't living. So I ate it. Really tasty.
151st:
6:39 PM 5/11/2023
I was sitting on the ground in my room with my old laptop from probably a decade ago at this point. I was playing some horror game that flashed creepy pictures every few steps in game. I thought to myself: "Man, this game is too scary." and decided to stop playing. When I looked up my brother was checking on me because of the sounds from the game I was playing. Then he walked in, put on a Spiderman costume, and kicked my TV remote out of nowhere. Rude.
152nd:
7:35 AM 5/22/2023
I dreamed about a new Strong Bad email coming out! I was watching it on YouTube because it's the modern age, here's what it was about. It was asking Strong Bad about number slang like how "143" means "I love you" or "153" means "I adore you". It was sent by someone called "IDOT [Ignacio]" [Not idiot]. Then Strong Bad goes: "Oh... Ignacio" in a sultry tone for some reason as if he was talking to a lady-type... Sorry, Strong Bad but Ignacio is a male name, so dream person IDOT there was probably intended to be a guy. Anyways, then there's a scene with Strong Mad and he holds up some weird egg thing. It's just some misshapen candy egg inside of an actual eggshell still filled with yolk, eugh! He then says something [probably about the egg-thing] but I forgot. Then the weird egg thing appears in my house. Then other non-SBemail hijinks ensue that nobody here would care about.

Art by QuietMacaroni

Offline Oddonelynx

• Community Champion
    • BOTOFan
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 29, 2023, 11:56:01 pm »
153rd:
10:18 AM 6/4/2023
There was this zoo-like place. Inside there were 3 animals, a baby T-rex, a baby spinosaurus, and some sort of crocodillian. The crocodilian started biting through the cage of the spinosaurus from the outside, the spinosaurus watched at first but then starting biting through it too. Then the crocodile ran in and sat between the young spinosaurus' legs. Then the T-rex who was sitting on a rock who saw the whole thing decided to climb down it because it was like: "Oh okay we can move around." So it walks a few steps and it's claws can even be heard clicking on the ground. Then people come up with pet it as it stands there. Then my dream cuts to a different part of the zoo. It is an aquariuam area and dark. There is only one light source, a lavender dark-light. In front of me, there's is a sea lion looking at me. It leads me to this brown, underwater cave where there's more lavender dark-lights. I touch & press on it, but I discover I'm losing air! When I try to breathe. I found out I could breathe just fine underwater.
154th:
1:59 PM 6/6/2023
I was playing Spore in Tribal Stage with the Ape creatures. I was allied with the other villages and they were giving me gifts. Then another village came to visit [My brain says it was the pink village.] and started they & my creatures started to play together with grass. Giving each other grass LOL. I decided to zoom in and watch these two creatures from different tribes [My villager and a pink villager] play together and they were rough housing. One of the villagers crashed into a storage building and grains/grasses spilled onto him. Then some domesticated animals from a building next to it turned around and kicked some sand on him/peed on him.
155th:
10:03 AM 6/18/2023
There was an ant vs human war. [I guess you could say these were; ARMY ANTS!! No really, they were army ants.] A lot of the soldiers were minors though, including myself... We were fighting in some sort of underground laboratory. Then we went to sleep in quarantine chambers... I remember the aftermath of a battle, so many people had to get medical attention for their legs [When they did, there was no blood, like at all. It was like my brain had an option to turn off the blood like in Diablo LOL] It was sleeping time and I was running while they closed down the doors so I could get to my sleeping chamber but I didn't make it in time and had to sleep in the lobby. Oh yeah, we didn't have beds. We just slept on the ground. I did sleep in one of the sleeping chambers a few times. They had translucent, yellow glass dividing each area.
156th:
12:00 PM 6/21/2023
I briefly saw a spring fox from Animal Jam [The 2D one] and then I chased after it's player icon as if I was in an adventure or something from the game. I ran through forests, past houses, and hills. Then I came across some guy's house and I wanted to get past without being seen. I imagined myself going slowly invisible and it worked! It wore off though and the guy saw me. I said something along of the lines of: "I need to get through the window." He went "KK" and opened it but it was crazily high up and foggy so I decided I would just take a different route.
157th:
11:31 AM 7/4/2023
I finally got the hang of flying in my dream about... It was like some mash up of video games I've seen before, I have no idea what it actually was. I just remember flight!
157th:
12:16 PM 7/7/2023
My grandma let in a bunch of insects while staying at her house. when I went to the bathroom there a mosquito on the door so I threw my tablet & 3Ds at it for some reason like a normal person. It worked but my devices were destroyed and then I went to another room and broke into hysterics. I remember saying: "Why can't I ever keep anything!?" while loudly crying.
158th:
11:55 AM 7/19/2023
I heard fox sounds out at night. I looked out my window and saw a fox. Timeskip to daylight, I look over the creek in my backyard. There's a big red barn. Now it's night again, and there is a big, friendly fox that tried to walk into the house through the garage. [This dream was influenced by the fox sounds I heard before bed]
159th:
12:32 PM 7/31/2023
I was in a cage, in what looked like a garage. I swung in the cage and accidentally launched the one in front of me over the horizon. Then I got excused of manslaughter and was promptly arrested.
160th:
12:33 PM 7/31/2023
I dreamed of a SpongeBob SquarePants episode that doesn't exist. SpongeBob was helping a human skeleton lady find her missing husband [who is also a human skeleton] and he was on the table and the lady said: "SpongeBob what are you doing here? It's late, get down from there".
161st:
1:33 PM 8/1/2023
I got IP banned from Transformice after making my username "Hillary"... What's that supposed to mean?
162nd:
7:03 AM 8/18/2023
I was playing a 3D game that looked a lot like Feralheart. I was exploring when I realized I was dreaming, so I decided to summon a character. It worked! We went walking together but then he got stuck on something but I woke up right before I could help him...
163rd:
6:45 AM 8/28/2023
I had a diary, but it was vertical and the pages were a lot more like giant, narrow sticky notes than anything. They looked like loose leaf though and in dream time I spent all night writing in it.
164th:
12:09 PM 9/3/2023
I was sitting on the floor of my grandma's kitchen. A hamster, rabbit, maybe Guinea pig walked by me and transformed into a dog. It was friendly and smelled my face.
165th:
6:51 AM 9/5/2023
I had a dream where I snapped. It was unpleasant...
166th:
6:38 AM 9/7/2023
My friend and I were apart the Demons from the Chakra Heroes, but we both left after Ryu went on some sort of rampage. [Read Chakra BTW, it's a great webcomic!]
167th:
6:42 AM 9/14/2023
Bug invasion! Bugs everywhere! They took over my parents room and we had to call the exterminator.
168th:
9:15 PM 9/15/2023
I was in one of the bathrooms in my house. I was looking at myself in the mirror when all of the sudden there was this flash of these empty plastic cups attached to some flesh and then they loosened up and separated. Apparently, these were holding in my teeth and then they all fell out. After they fell out, there were red & blue wires sticking out from where my teeth should've been, like I was some kinda robot. I ran up to my parents [the bathroom was on a lower floor] in the kitchen and tried to tell them what happened to me but I couldn't speak properly due to my lack of teeth.
169th:
6:39 AM 9/21/2023
Some kid behind me during some sort of play some being annoying [and also offensive] so I banished him to a YouTube commercial XDDD
6:21 AM 9/22/2023
170th & 171st:
1. In this dream, I was Firestar from Warriors patrolling my territory. Which was in my school for some reason...
2. Some baby bird-thing approached my family and I started backing away incase the mother showed up, but it never did. So we all played with it as the mother watched from the skies above.
172nd:
6:38 AM 9/27/2023
In this dream, every human was a quadruped. We all considered ourselves animals too [humans are animals, but most people don't acknowledge it.] and we were trying to solve some murders.
173rd & 174th:
6:39 AM 9/29/2023
1. I was pressing random numbers while playing an Impressive Title server and then something pulled up some admins stuff and then an admin in game was like: "What do you think you're doing!?" So I tried to explain myself but my message came out in a garbled mess in the chat... Luckily the admin pieced them together and understood anyways.
2. I found this blue moon in space and landed flew down to it Spore-style but it turned orange and looked like Earth... I set up a colony and left and then my colonies were nests of creatures for some reason and had to be defended from giant birds that lived on that moon. I remember I was one of the creatures, I was holding one of the birds in my mouth by the neck like some sort of hunting dog.

Art by QuietMacaroni

Offline Oddonelynx

• Community Champion
    • BOTOFan
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 04, 2023, 11:41:20 am »
175th:
6:37 AM 10/2/2023
I was a thin, tan feral dog in a pack in the show Animaniacs. We adopted some new pups which were the Warner brothers and sister. I thought they were going to cause trouble so I tried getting rid of them but everyone wanted them to stay since they were pups, in fact I even got threatened to have my throat torn by some rottweiler named "Terry" if I didn't allow them to stay. I was about to fight her, when I realized I wouldn't win. So I agreed to let them stay and we continued on our journey.There's a timeskip and we're in a restaurant, we brought those "pups" with us. While the other dogs are sitting near them with collars, presumably adopted by the siblings, I sat away from them under a table booth glaring at them while I sulked. Then, Yakko turned to look at me, probably noticing I had been glaring at them for some time and I looked away. Then get gets up from out of the booth-seat and crouches on one knee and offers me a collar, I accept, well, after a bit of readjusting as the collar was too tight. Hire me Warner Bros!
176th:
6:54 PM 10/3/2023
I forgot about this one until now, hence why it isn't with the 175th one. In this dream, I was in this store in one of my local malls that doesn't exist. I don't know why, but all of the customers were these armless, headless bodies with clothes riding on scooters! Every time they passed by, I looked at them and got chills all over my body. I asked the manager about it [She looked & sounded like my math teacher!] and she told me "Oh they're controlled by their heads.". Then I got tired of making eye contact with the customers' neck stumps and hid under a table, still getting chills each time one passed by on its scooter.
177th & 178th:
7:00 AM 10/13/2023
In one I was running away from a swarm as insects as a dog, the other my mom became evil. I had so many again, yet I can remember so little...
179th:
6:36 AM 10/25/2023
Dreamed about having hiccups, it was so annoying & real to the point where I thought I did have hiccups when I woke up!
180th & 181st:
12:22 PM 10/27/2023
Dream marathon, you know the drill!!
1. I dreamed about a video game. Here's how it goes:
You play with 3 other players, and the avatars are dogs. You're all in the sky floating with either a hang glider or parachute [I think] and you collect balloons to stay lofty. Your goal is to stay floating longer than the others! This sounds fun.

2. I dreamed about my YouTube page being flooded by videos of dancing villagers from Minecraft, they were all titled things like: "Villagers shuffling". I remember getting annoyed in the dream too. XD
182nd:
7:12 AM 11/10/2023
I was in a downtown city watching some sort of speech about lessr known bird flight formations, then once it was over I walked into some sort of tavern and then my dream became a cartoon! Rayman was in the tavern and he had 4 kids I think, He had a daughter named "O" and she always stared off into space while squeaking for some reason. The other costumers didn't like her and went "Oh crap, O's here" and left. Then they Animaniacs came in and someone said they heard compliants about the bathroons being gross or something and then Wakko looked guilty.
183rd:
6:39 AM 11/21/2023
I was going to visit a band I liked in some hotel, but when I went there there were animals alll over the place! Like bugs and toads for some reason, eugh.
184th:
12:05 PM 11/22/2023
I just walking around some sort museum, It had statues of characters from BFDI, like Teardrop. Apparently Gelatin was with me in this dream [He still looked like he had injected Lollipop's food coloring into himself.] but then we had to go to the bathroom but when I went in and tried to sit on a toliet, there were no stalls and the toliets were really close to each other and there were already people there. The entire bathroom was also painted in shades of pink. I was disturbed, freaked out, and weirded out. That's when I woke up.
185th:
6:11 PM 11/26/2023
I had a subpar bus driver who just drove to his apartment, we then all had to walk back to school! [This school looked like my old middle school.]
186th:
6:37 AM 12/4/2023
I actually had 3 dreams, but this is just the one I remember the best:
I was watching YouTube, and had apparently clicked on a video about a techno band called "Smosh". It was a reaction video with some guy that either was or looked alot like ConnertheWaffle. Their music sounded a lot like eurodancer and other 90s-00s techno. Stuff you'd hear on Newgrounds on some old Flash game.

Art by QuietMacaroni

Offline Oddonelynx

• Community Champion
    • BOTOFan
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 28, 2024, 01:36:50 am »
187th:
[Data expunged]
6:38 AM 12/8/2023
There was this weird hotel I was in with my brother that had a camera in our room. I found it's blindspot, only for that to be fixed too. When we went home there were robots there now? They looked like snakes and were attached to plugs in the walls, so I pulled them. The thing is, the robot-snake-things could actually emote, so when I woke up I felt bad...
188th:
6:42 PM 12/11/2023
I dreamed that LBP characters were having a Christmas play. All I remember that Clive Handforth was some sort of angel.
189th:
6:51 AM 12/15/2023
I dreamed there a young spinosaurus in a place that almost looked like my room. My dream was in a video format, like I was recording a pet. It was flumping around in a circle, it looked like it was skipping. Then it jumped and went behind a television and it fell through it, destroying the entire thing. It was like something you'd see on America's Funniest Home Videos! It then became a meme in my dream world.

190th & 192th:
11:56 AM 12/29/2023
1. I was a big public restroom with yellow stalls that were very short. I had the misfortune of getting a stall with a broken lock and then everyone was laughing at me. :D-(
[There were also boys there for some reason even though it was the girls' bathroom...]

2. Now this is a cool one. In this dream, it was a post-apocalyptic world where everything was "being reclaimed by nature". All of the humans started to turn into different animals for some reason. I had became a dog and came across 2 other animals, one also being a dog. Looked like a border collie, I don't remember what the 2nd person had turned into. Then we were found by a rabbit who was the "leader" of a group of survivors. I think one of the members of my posse asked him if he was the leader and then he gave some speech about how there is "no more king" so, uh, I guess he does not consider himself one then. We also had some weird ceremony where we picked up tiny rocks from a stream and let the current take them away. I found some bismuth on the bank. Then he took us back to their camp and on the way there, my dream ended.
193rd:
9:48 PM 1/5/2024
All I remember is old lady coalition in my grandma's living room, and a dog with Buzz Lightyear's face on it in the kitchen. Eugh.
194th:
4:29 PM 1/6/2024
Nutella boats. I was playing with a toy yacht in my house on a sunny day. As I went to the dining room, I noticed some brown stuff near the bottom and scraped it off on a chair leg. Then I noticed how it looked like chocolate and tasted it. It was nutella.
195th:
6:59 AM 1/11/2024
I had a dream in Spore GA you could change the size of the captain and other creatures using the command prompt instead of shift + scrolling. You could make the captain epic sized! When this happened the creatures physically grew like when you hatch in Creature Stage.
196th:
7:00 AM 1/18/2024
Timmy from FOP started a flower shop and Wanda became a petunia. That's all I remember.
197th:
11:48 AM 1/19/2024
I was trying to search for someone on YouTube when I came across some short. I clicked it on, even though IRL I hate shorts. It had a caption that said: "When you're allergic to cats and your boyfriend is allergic to fish." and then some person's hand carrying a square container of what looked like a goldfish and a black cat, which was actually two fish came closer to the camera and the fish had cat faces... A kittycat nose, what looked like a snout, but everything else was all fish.
198th:
8:26 PM 1/27/2024
I was in either a park or a giant version of my backyard with my parents until all of the sudden, a swarm of insects flies on the top of the slope. [We were standing at the end of a slope.] I freaked out and booked it while my parents called for me to come back and the insects chased after me. I outran them to an area with a cluster of bushes, far from the slope & and my parents. One of the bushes had a hole in it, so I crawled underneathe it, there was quite a bit of space inbetween the bush-den. Like a tunnel almost. I chose to hide in a dark crevice in a more narrow spot. Then the insects came, they opened the bush I had entered trhough like a trapdoor in a cartoon. The swarm then "looked around". They even looked directly at me and didn't see me! Then I reached out to the bugs like a dummy, crunched some, and gave away my location and got attacked, causing my dream to end.

Art by QuietMacaroni