Author Topic: *Random Bio Appears*  (Read 1301 times)

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
*Random Bio Appears*
« on: May 16, 2023, 01:57:13 pm »
Hello everyone of FeralHeart! I'm Lilystorm, but you may call me Lily or Azura! Either doesn't matter!

I am an oldie, at the age of 27, my pronouns are she/here or they them. I've been playing FeralHeart since 2014 and was very active from 2016 to about 2020 before becoming spotty for a couple years, and now I'm trying to be more active again and hoping to see this game take off! I've also gone through many usernames, but my most well known was probably ArcticGalaxy, although I no longer go by that name anymore, and was mainly known as Azura for many many years before kinda stepping back from the name.

In real life I'm your typical nerd that is obsessed with everything plants and enjoy my time off from work planting flowers at home and just basically staring at them or going down to my creek I have in my yard with my dog Willow and enjoying nature like the hippie I am! I also happen to work in the garden center at a popular home improvement store in the states and boy, it is the literal BEST job I could ask for.

When I'm not working or gardening or lazing about in the woods, you can catch me reading Warriors or on the computer. I have a pretty calm laid back life anymore. Maybe it's cause I'm just getting old? Who knows. I used to be a pretty cringy young adult but y'know, we've all done weird stuff in our past!

I also have 4 furbabies. 3 cats and a dog who are all spoiled rotten. I also have a fiance who is a huge goofball but I love him to death. He asks why I still play an animal game when there are so many other games and to that I just tell him that I can't get away from it.

Anyway that's...basically it about me? If you wanna know more you can always ask me! ^^

Offline BloodWinsAll

• G o d
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • Feels like I'm going insane
    • Firesong-stormi
    • Firesong
    • View Profile
Re: *Random Bio Appears*
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2023, 03:18:01 am »
Very lovely bio! I enjoyed reading more about you as well~

I can totally relate to some of that cringey kid stuff :p but most of us can I think.

I used to be a plant mom before covid hit and most of my lil green babies got neglected when I was forced out of my dorm, but reading about your fondness and love for them has made me reconsider getting a few new ones for my house! I really liked growing sage, lavender, and mint for a while, but which sort of plants do you enjoy the most?

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2023, 06:47:46 pm »
Very lovely bio! I enjoyed reading more about you as well~

I can totally relate to some of that cringey kid stuff :p but most of us can I think.

I used to be a plant mom before covid hit and most of my lil green babies got neglected when I was forced out of my dorm, but reading about your fondness and love for them has made me reconsider getting a few new ones for my house! I really liked growing sage, lavender, and mint for a while, but which sort of plants do you enjoy the most?

Awww poor little plants. :c
I adore growing petunias. They were my first flowers I grew without killing them and they have a special place in my heart. I love all the colors and shapes they come in, and especially the Nightsky morph. I have like...3 of those and they are stunning!

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2023, 04:31:57 am »
I've been wanting to grow my own plant babies but unfortunately my current living situation doesn't allow for it. Hopefully I can at some point though!

Very lovely bio Moon, and thank you for sharing!

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline toonanimals317

• The Fandom Queen
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 48
  • What is grief, if not love persevering?
    • toonanimals317
    • randomnessandfandoms
    • Toonanimals
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2023, 02:34:26 pm »
I feel like I recognize you by your older users! Welcome back to FeralHeart! It’s good to see some fellow oldies return! Your bio is very nice! I also am a big lover of the Warriors series despite being an adult, in fact I just got back into it recently and have been playing catch-up— I’ve now read all of the mainline books in the series and I’m working my way through some of the Super Editions I haven’t read, the Novellas, and the Graphic Novels/Mangas!

I am a terrible plant mother so I cannot relate there! I wish I was a good plant mom as I do love plants but I am awful. Every time I try to take care of a plant it dies. Honestly I (at least partially) blame the Florida weather and ridiculously hot sun LOL!

It’s so nice to meet you (potentially again) and I can’t wait to get to know you better in the community! I already have seen you be active and helpful around the forum!

Other Accounts - ImTheHero, Wolfshadow317, & AgentWashington - Say hi!
Sig by CheetusPeepus on Tumblr, Profile Pic lines by AViciousFox on DeviantArt

My Presets!