FeralHeart Roleplay > In-Game Roleplay & Group Advertisement

Filii Diaboli }}All species{{

(1/2) > >>

Magpie:
Filii diaboli Filli Diaboli translates into 'Devil's Children' and that they are. They are the 'evil' of life, but the ones who don't want to get caught. It is a family of sorts, the twisted evil kind. They have a strict grip over what the own, and play dirty. They accept everything, but if you go out of the Rex's rules, you will be kicked out. They own Demon Testa one of the most private places in all of the solar system. All on all, don't mess with this game or you'll be fried.
OOC RANKS
Name: MAGPIE
Position IC: Rex
Position OOC: Admin, Website designer

/WIPWIP
RULES
1. The main and golden rule, be nice. If I catch ANYONE outside of the pack being horrible and mean, you will be kicked. Also if I kick you and you have a valid point to why you were doing it, please PM me.
2. Cussing, to be honest I do a load. Cuss in-game, and in group chat only or when nobody is around.
3. Drama? No, no way in gods name. All drama, OOC is to be pmed to be. I shall sort it out.
4. Respect the higher's, often they WILL know more. For example:
Player: I SHOULD B REX!
Magpie: No, as I am Rex. I own the pack, and have a better thought on the way I want this to turn out.
Player: NO. LIEK I NU BETTAR CHAN U.
Magpie: -Ban hammer- >C
See? We tend to know better.
5. Grammar and punctuation. I know typo's appear, but PLEASE. You WILL be kicked, as I hate chat speak.
6. Pfft, HAVE FUN <3

Magpie:
RANKS }}REX{{

Name: Exoict
Personality: Exoict is a crule, hated one. He'd just abuse his mate, and have her as a little dog on a leash. But he when he makes his pack, he'd make her queen. He knows they need females to live, so he understands them..slightly. But he still would dominate her, and kick her around.
Sexuality: Straight, slightly Bi.
Cubs?: Nupe.
}}REGINA{{
/queen
/RESERVED
}}SECUNDA{{
/beta
/NONE, DO NOT APPLY
}}THERTIA{{
/delta

Name: Teivel Darkwood
Personality: Demonic, insane, this young female will do anything to please The Rex. She will obey his law and will remain loyal to his side, she is not picky but she will help him out. If anyone is caught doing something they shouldn't be doing she will report them to the Rex.
Sexuality: Straight but slowly turning Bi
Pups/Cubs/Cups?: None

}}VENATOR{{
/hunter
APPLYAPPLY
}}VENATO{{
/scout
APPLYAPPLY
}}MATER{{
/mothers,pregnant
APPLYAPPLY
}}PUER{{
/pups,cubs,cups
APPLYAPPLY
}}REFUGIT{{
/omegas
 PICKED PICKED

Magpie:
APPLICATIONS

--- Code: ----PICTURE IN-GAME-
Name:
Personality:
Sexuality:
Pups/Cubs/Cups?:
Rank?:
--- End code ---

MAPS
We do NOT have a map. Dudes, if you can map make or anything PLEASE PM me. Murr <3

Magpie:
/OPENOPEN

I LOVE CHU ALLL

Ariela:
(If you'd like I could try to make a map :3)

--- Code: ---[IMG]http://i51BannedImageSite/28lzwjn.jpg[/IMG]
Name: Teivel Darkwood
Personality: Demonic, insane, this young female will do anything to please The Rex. She will obey his law and will remain loyal to his side, she is not picky but she will help him out. If anyone is caught doing something they shouldn't be doing she will report them to the Rex.
Sexuality: Straight but slowly turning Bi
Pups/Cubs/Cups?: None
Rank?: Delta?

--- End code ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version