FeralHeart Roleplay > In-Game Roleplay & Group Advertisement

PANTHEONS | Evolution |OPEN (03/01/2024)

<< < (2/5) > >>

Roki:
Hi! Id love to join please :)

FH Username: Roki
Character Name: Seke
Suit: The Diamond Empire

Thank you!

toonanimals317:
Hi there Roki! I'm one of the Mods for Pantheons. Do you have a Discord? If not it's okay, but if you do, feel free to send me a friend request ( toonanimals#4826 ) and I can get you into the Discord group and help you out! If you don't have Discord, we'll have to try to catch you in game. (I also tried to send you a PM if you'd prefer to communicate that way!)

BloodWinsAll:
We're going to be wrapping up the Blaze of Artemis here soon, what will lay in store for the suits next?

PM or add me on discord (Stormwlf#3070) to join!

BluuLeopard:
Oh wooow... The banner along with the title of the group looks very intriguing and breath-taking.
It may seem like not much of a detail- but it truly made the group feel real and alive, I love that.

I won't join because I wouldn't be able to devote the activity, but thought I'd compliment your work. I love it, I bet the map is just as beautiful, too. x3
Wish you luck and striving for your group! <3

BloodWinsAll:

--- Quote from: BluuLeopard on March 31, 2021, 01:27:58 am ---Oh wooow... The banner along with the title of the group looks very intriguing and breath-taking.
It may seem like not much of a detail- but it truly made the group feel real and alive, I love that.

I won't join because I wouldn't be able to devote the activity, but thought I'd compliment your work. I love it, I bet the map is just as beautiful, too. x3
Wish you luck and striving for your group! <3

--- End quote ---

Thank you so much!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version