Author Topic: Sura's Tutorial: How to download, install, & play FH using the FH1.15 Torrent  (Read 23848 times)

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Trying to Figure out how to download Feral Heart 1.15?

Here is a quick little guide to help you download and install the latest version of Feral Heart

First you will need to download utorrent from the official site here:

Carefully read the on screen directions and install it into your computer.

Once you have done that download the Feral-Heart Game Installer (Torrent) as pictured below:

Preferably save it on to your desktop for easy access.

Once the FH torrent file is downloaded on to your desktop you can either double click it (to pop open the utorrent window) or right click it, select "open with" and then "utorrent" to have it open in the utorrent window.

Now you should see the FH file downloading in the utorrent window like so:

Once it is completely downloaded you will then right click where it says "FHsetup1.15.exe" and then select the option "open containing folder"

a warning message (as pictured below) may appear. Simply click "continue" as the game download is safe.

Once in your downloads folder double click the FHsetup1.15 file or right click the FHsetup1.15 file (as pictured below) and select the "run as administrator" option

A window will pop up with a warning, simply click allow "yes" to allow the program to run and then follow the set of on screen instructions to install Feral Heart into your computer.

Once you have successfully installed FH into your computer make sure that you log into the website and on the top right corner (in the big gold log in box) select the "user panel" option.

Because your old character are still stuck in limbo on the old FH maps you'll need to use the character reset option to reset their new home and send them there. If you do not do this you will simply get a "failed to connect to map server" message every time you try to access an old character.

Once this is done press the "Play Game" option on the site and log in. Leave the window open while you play.

Then simply open up your Feral Heart game and have fun.

Hope this helps!

« Last Edit: June 10, 2016, 04:32:18 am by LordSuragaha »

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
I'm sorry if this looks messy...

I tried to quickly scratch this up for users before I head to bed. I hope this helps you guys by at least giving a visual explanation as to how to work things a bit ^^ I tried to simplify it as best as I could.

Please do keep in mind that due to how new the update still is & how many users are jumping on that there may be some bugs or crashes etc. Try to be patient ^^ Wishing the best for you all and I hope you guys have fun!
« Last Edit: June 10, 2016, 04:34:15 am by LordSuragaha »

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
Thanks for making this Sura ~!
Hopefully users that are having issues will see this and get it working c:

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
Thanks for making this Sura ~!
Hopefully users that are having issues will see this and get it working c:

My pleasure Hakumi <3

Thank you. Feel free to quote this or link users to this thread <3

I hope I didn't miss anything.

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
Got it saved in my clipboard and ready to go just in case ^.^

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline TheGhostlyGoat

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Hello! I am TheGhostlyGoat c:
    • View Profile
Thank you for making this! A lot of people have been confused about downloading the new patch, hopefully more users will see this and the game help board will be cleaned out a bit xD

But definitely will be linking to this if anyone asks about installing the torrent c:

EDIT: Whoops, accidentally ended up posting on my second account! Oh well.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
Thank you for making this! A lot of people have been confused about downloading the new patch, hopefully more users will see this and the game help board will be cleaned out a bit xD

But definitely will be linking to this if anyone asks about installing the torrent c:

No problem :D Yes I have seen quite a bit of confusion and I hope this at least helps to clear up a bit of it and make this a little easier for folks <3 Share it to anyone who needs it! Thank you for helping spread the word. I truly appreciate that.

Offline kiaz1st

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 44
  • The Rogue
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • View Profile
    • Kiaz Site
This is really useful Sury, it'll help allot of confused users x3

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
Thank you for making this tutorial, Sura! Really useful for the players who need assistance on how to download, install and play the game with the new patch properly.
I am definitely going to share this thread with players who are experiencing problems. +floof

Signature art by Kynvuu

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
Thanks for sharing this with us Sura, I'm sure lots of people will find this helpful<3 Hopefully this will help to clear up the rush of help threads popping up xD
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.