Author Topic: you ever just  (Read 7206 times)

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
Re: you ever just
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2019, 07:46:56 am »
Honestly, there's been times I've wanted to make a new account. I joined a good 4-5 years ago if I'm correct. I generally avoid looking back, but I need to find some good ol' outta context birb.

Okay well I found a whole topic: https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=48620.msg662025#msg662025

The rest is pretty much me stupidly replying to help threads or weird advertisements for groups or projects. There's also some "no filter" kinda posts that I wish could just be deleted.

In short, yes, I regret basically everything I've said that's probably even older than a few months, but the weird stuff I said years ago is even worse.

Offline Blank

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Cuddling Hyenas
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2019, 11:56:47 pm »
Is it too late now to say uwu?

Offline Vwang

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2019, 12:21:51 am »
the fact that i joined this community four/three years ago, and in the present I am still very young scares me.
should i even look at my old posts? it already astounds me that i could type words back then-
but i remember not knowing what necroing posts was.
edit: found my FIRST post, and it was just
just a .
sec0nd edit: and I went to go look for more and I really seemed to try and look cool
really hardly
not like i stopped doing it however
« Last Edit: August 02, 2019, 12:25:50 am by AloeBradley »

Offline FrostNight

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Elon Musk pls return my calls uwu
    • iFrostNight
    • Frost Night
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2019, 02:03:37 am »
I didn't really use the forum most of the time I played the game, but I feel like old screenshots of my conversations would be powerful blackmail material "xDDDDDDDD". I'm too scared to even look at my old posts. I didn't know you could do that.

The real pain is looking at my old feral heart music videos. I thought they were so cool and edgy, which really adds to the cringe. oof ^^'

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2019, 06:26:44 am »
The real pain is looking at my old feral heart music videos. I thought they were so cool and edgy, which really adds to the cringe. oof ^^'

Gosh, that very reason is probably why I don't like using my old YouTube account. Copyright-flagged bad FNAF music videos which I think are deleted now thankfully.