Author Topic: You get praise, you get praise, you all get praise!  (Read 1427 times)

Offline Notorious.

• Cinnamon Roll
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
  • Noto for short
    • View Profile
You get praise, you get praise, you all get praise!
« on: November 04, 2018, 08:51:47 pm »
THE COMMUNITY

There's a lot I have in mind when it comes to the community as a whole. However, to start it off, you guys are all wonderful people. I love to see all kinds positivity when it comes to the community whether it's doing a good deed or simply posting a nice little comment towards someone else. There are a ton of members within the community and I wish I could list all of your names but then this thread will turn into a novel cx

Jokes aside, everyone here in FeralHeart is considered my family. Mi casa es tu casa, right? Yes we've been through thick and thin but we still stood up together in unison. We went through hard times and good times, but we still ended up witnessing a rainbow in the end of the day no matter what. When times were bleak, we still had hope, did we not? We were still optimistic about things which is why I love you all from the bottom of my heart!

Keep being positive!! <3

THE STAFF TEAM

Hello staff team! I would like to begin my praise to you all by saying a simple thank you. Thank you for hosting these flat out awesome events so the community can get together and have a blast! Thank you for helping others, updating us in times of need, putting your hard work and dedicating in things, and etc. The list just keeps going on from there. Sure some of you may have made some mistakes along the way but you still risen up and learned from those mistakes. We all are human here, including you guys.

Congratulations to those who have also received a promotion as well! I'm sure you guys are proud!!

Thank you for every single big and small detail that you, the entire staff team new and old, put into creating this beautiful community. You as well Raz. <3

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO NYNX AND EDO

To keep it short and sweet, have an amazing birthday Nynx and Edolicious. You two are both special and lovely people, even though I never had a conversation of the sort with either of you cx. Eat a ton of cake or whatever kinds of deserts you two like! <3

ON A FINAL NOTE...

Apologies for the long sappy praise thread but that's all I have to say. Keep doing what you all love, be hopeful and optimistic with things, and never give up! Again, I truly appreciate and love each and every one of you from the bottom of my heart. <333

Calvary

Re: You get praise, you get praise, you all get praise!
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2018, 09:03:40 pm »
I love that everyone is putting in praise posts, and I love that you guys are praising yourselves as well as a community! In fact, we are all the community, so it counts anyhow!

Thank you for this post, I appreciate it dearly as much as anyone else. We hope you guys enjoy the login page and the patch, and much more later to come!

Offline Notorious.

• Cinnamon Roll
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
  • Noto for short
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2018, 09:19:05 pm »
I love that everyone is putting in praise posts, and I love that you guys are praising yourselves as well as a community! In fact, we are all the community, so it counts anyhow!

Thank you for this post, I appreciate it dearly as much as anyone else. We hope you guys enjoy the login page and the patch, and much more later to come!

I agree, it's so wholesome to see everyone submitting their praise threads! But no, thank you for everything, Cal. <3
I'm so delighted about the new login page and the stunning patch as well, it's truly amazing!!

Offline gh0ul

• Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • ~~Son Fett
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2018, 11:33:25 pm »
Yass more praise threads!
Always very kind^^

<3

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2018, 09:57:47 pm »
Thank you for the lovely words here. <3 There are really some quite wonderful people around this community, and there is a lot to be said for their kindness and dedication. I and I'm sure many others take to heart what you have said here and appreciate greatly these words.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.