Author Topic: Hacking Update 30 Nov  (Read 520106 times)

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
Re: Hacking Update 30 Nov
« Reply #140 on: November 30, 2015, 11:42:53 pm »
How soon can they get the regular log in back up?Because I'm on the verge of pulling my hair out because it keep disconnecting me every 5 minutes.

This will all depend on how much free time Raz can spare to work on the server. He is very busy with real life and his own real money paying job and does not 'ave much free time to begin with. I am sure he is doing his best to get FeralHeart back up and running safely and back to normal. Do be patient with the staff and bear with us as we go through this tough time t'gether. <3

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline StrikeHedgehog

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Shiro Kibo- The 9 year old, hyperactive Unique
    • View Profile
    • My deviantArt page
« Reply #141 on: November 30, 2015, 11:43:49 pm »
How soon can they get the regular log in back up?Because I'm on the verge of pulling my hair out because it keep disconnecting me every 5 minutes.

This will all depend on how much free time Raz can spare to work on the server. He is very busy with real life and his own real money paying job and does not 'ave much free time to begin with. I am sure he is doing his best to get FeralHeart back up and running safely and back to normal. Do be patient with the staff and bear with us as we go through this tough time t'gether. <3
Ok. Thanks for the reassurance.
~Knowing what your weakness is can be your greatest asset.

C.E

Offline AbyssalRadiance

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: November 30, 2015, 11:46:10 pm »
Then stop playing it and do something else...? Complaining isn't going to help..a lot of people are having issues but no one seems to care that Enoki and Reckless have posted multiple replies with help to fix it.

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #143 on: November 30, 2015, 11:47:52 pm »

Ok. Thanks for the reassurance.

Y'er most welcome, deary! I do hope that the server is fixed up soon, but no one will know f'er sure.

Offline Wolfgirl556

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: December 01, 2015, 12:00:08 am »
This didn't work for me, my game keeps failing to connect to the front server.  :'(

Offline missy8020

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: December 01, 2015, 12:00:53 am »
Thank you so much Raz! I saw this thread yesterday but never said Thanks. So Thank you again! I'm so excited to get back on FeralHeart!
~~{0O}
      \__/
      /^/
     ( (             
     \_\_____
     (_______)
    (_________()Oo

Offline Wolflover224

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Im an IRL dolphin; On hiatus
    • the-sketchy-orca
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: December 01, 2015, 12:06:06 am »
I can't really play much because the firefox page combined with the game creates an intense amount of lag that has caused my computer itself to lag. :P

Offline Damodos

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: December 01, 2015, 12:50:03 am »
Yeah I'm pretty upset about this whole thing, are you guys gonna have the log in go back to normal after the ordeal's over? even with the page open it doesn't let me play at all.

Offline Liinus Kon

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: December 01, 2015, 12:52:26 am »
I am deeply sorry if this question has already been answered, I couldn't find an answer and the site loads kind of slow for me, so it's hard to search for one.
I'm unsure where else I should ask.

It's really great that Raz was able to find a solution and all, and I appreciate that, but is this our permanent solution?
The forum, for the past three years, has never really worked for me.  I've used three different browsers (chrome, mozilla, and safari) that have never had any troubles with any other sites, but this forum.
Basically, whenever I log in through the site it only keeps me logged in for a few minutes before spitting me out.  This is a problem because then when I get in the game, I'm only on for a few minutes before losing connection.  I have used other accounts and cleaned out the browser, turned off firewall, etc.

I am not here to ask for help about that problem, mostly because I've tried every solution I can find- I'm just explaining why this is difficult for me, and it seems numerous other people.
My question still stands, is this permanent?

Again, it's great that we've got our game back, kudos to Raz and everyone who assisted.
  But I know I wouldn't really join a game if I had to log in this way, I highly doubt we'll get new members...  And I don't think I'll ever be able to play again this way either.  I don't think I'm the only one it seems.

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #149 on: December 01, 2015, 01:01:31 am »
I am deeply sorry if this question has already been answered, I couldn't find an answer and the site loads kind of slow for me, so it's hard to search for one.
I'm unsure where else I should ask.

It's really great that Raz was able to find a solution and all, and I appreciate that, but is this our permanent solution?
The forum, for the past three years, has never really worked for me.  I've used three different browsers (chrome, mozilla, and safari) that have never had any troubles with any other sites, but this forum.
Basically, whenever I log in through the site it only keeps me logged in for a few minutes before spitting me out.  This is a problem because then when I get in the game, I'm only on for a few minutes before losing connection.  I have used other accounts and cleaned out the browser, turned off firewall, etc.

I am not here to ask for help about that problem, mostly because I've tried every solution I can find- I'm just explaining why this is difficult for me, and it seems numerous other people.
My question still stands, is this permanent?

Again, it's great that we've got our game back, kudos to Raz and everyone who assisted.
  But I know I wouldn't really join a game if I had to log in this way, I highly doubt we'll get new members...  And I don't think I'll ever be able to play again this way either.  I don't think I'm the only one it seems.

Ah, to put it briefly, no. 'Tis not a permanent solution. This be up only to keep the game running f'er everyone while Raz works on a permanent and stable solution. ;3