Author Topic: real life werewolf caught on tape! (Not Clickbait!)  (Read 1811 times)

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
real life werewolf caught on tape! (Not Clickbait!)
« on: March 15, 2021, 06:06:43 pm »
A lot of thinking went behind this introduction, perhaps too much thinking. Not wanting to step on anyone's toes, or seem like a cynic to the tone-deaf. I understand the fragility of certainty and faith within this community, from both sides, but it calls us back. While the awkward bickering between games, servers, and playerbases is albeit childish, if not the least bit entertaining, there are still those who believe in these games. Whether it's Stockholm syndrome, which is a serious issue by the way, or just plain 'ol nostalgia, people of all sorts return and then disappear, only to return again. It's curious; cliché as it is to say.

I say all this, and I do not mean it as negative. While you don't necessarily know my tone through text, I mean it sincerely neutral.

New phone, who dis? Hello, this is indeed Dog!
Some might know me as Wolfie, or Wolvie, but I've always been Kastilla. The very meme that is my accounts birthday is a tale I love to tell immensely. Most likely the sole reason I kept it around, or the post count too, very proud of that. Or the custom title when I was MotS! Silly popularity contest that is, always a swift ego and self-esteem boost to come with it. Perhaps I will try to gain it once more.

I am excited to start delving into my old habits. Be it browsing the forums, searching for users that need help, complimenting artwork of the utmost talented, paying my two cents to a discussion that's been discussed since time immemorial, to the in-game side of preset and map-making, embellishing my creative side once more with wild roleplays galore. I am happy to be here, truly.

A little about me, a refresher course for the newbies from the past year or so;
I am the dog behind the computer screen. My name is Wolfie, but I don't care what ya call me. I like to draw and write about dogs, though I have been branching out and drawing birds and human faces too. I'm actually very shy and awkward when you first interact with me, and I will make a faux pas that I will regret forevermore. I think myself loyal, until you do something that is unforgivable. Whether it's to me, someone close to me, or someone close to you. Forgive, but never forget. I am a hypocrite to say that, and I only ask you to forgive me. I apologize for my rash behavior that I displayed, whenever it occurred and to anyone affected, it was a different time and I can say that I've grown up. Nobody's perfect and don't always owe you an explanation/apology, after all, depending on the situation. And while I may be a dog behind the screen, I can also say that there are indeed humans behind other screens as well.

This was long, here's a tldr: Hi, I am Wolfie. I've been here forever, but I left. Am back now. Ensue the warm welcomes.
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!

Offline Telluric

• the future is bulletproof, the aftermath is secondary, it's time to do it now and do it loud, killjoys? make some noise!
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • -cue live studio audience groan
    • telluricdog
    • artelluric
    • View Profile
Re: real life werewolf caught on tape! (Not Clickbait!)
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2021, 03:00:09 am »
welcome back to fh, i can't say i'm familiar with your name or your prose but regardless i'm glad you've jumped back in
can't say i disagree with a word you said
they say the world is endin'

well maybe it's about time!
don't ask about the yellow flower
see you, space cowboy..

Offline Burning_gold

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • Here we go again
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2021, 08:00:11 am »
Welcome back to Feral Heart, glad to see your return ♥
Yo, back here
Again

Offline Oddonelynx

• Tuesday is applesauce day, but I am also a Jovial Bobcat!(Not lynx)
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 110
  • Hyenas deserve less hate.
    • BOTOFan
    • channel/UC5lDa5s7GLRWQHoH70ne34Q
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2021, 12:56:49 pm »
Hi and welcome back

Art by QuietMacaroni

Offline BluuLeopard

• Leopard Of The Lost World - 2011 💙🌊✨
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
    • bluuleopard.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
    • bluuleopard.deviantart.com
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2021, 03:51:21 pm »
Hm... Interesting point of view. But anyways, welcome back to the community! Enjoy your stay~
Avatar - bluuleopard.deviantart.com
Profile Signature - Phobic-Art

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2021, 05:01:39 pm »
welcome back to fh, i can't say i'm familiar with your name or your prose but regardless i'm glad you've jumped back in
can't say i disagree with a word you said
Thank you! Not sure if I recognize you either, though the color of text rings a few bells. And while I'm not here to sway others, I acknowledge your shared views.

Welcome back to Feral Heart, glad to see your return ♥
Thank you very much, it's good to be back.

Hi and welcome back
Hellooo~ Thank you.

Hm... Interesting point of view. But anyways, welcome back to the community! Enjoy your stay~
And it is just that. Thank you for the greeting.
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2021, 06:02:30 pm »
Welcome back to FeralHeart! Excited to see you around!

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort