Author Topic: Ask DaffoLily! ♡  (Read 3133 times)

Flurr

Re: Ask DaffoLily! ♡
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2018, 09:09:19 pm »
Sure! <3

How did you come up with your main characters design? :D

How long have you been drawing?

What is your favorite memory you have had in FH so far?

Offline Primrose

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • Primlet
    • Primmmy
    • aleuwing
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2018, 01:32:43 am »
♥ Do you like to step on leaves and hear them crunch?
♥ What song brings back your best memories?
♥ Do you prefer digital or traditional art?
♥ Do you like pickles?
♥ If the username that you have now was already in use, what other name would you pick?
♥ Since you like Bath and Body works... Vanilla Bean Noel or Pumpkin Cupcake?

Pixel icon made by the lovely, Daffolily. ♥

Offline Kahbloom

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 45
  • Happy Camper
    • Kahbloom
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2018, 08:03:23 pm »
NyeLlo.
-Coffee or Tea?

-Do you prefer sci fi or fantasy?

-Anywhere you wanna travel to?

-Beach or Forest?

-Can I have a hug?

Hey, Lotor! :)
1.) Definitely coffee! I can't stand tea for some reason, haha.

2.) Oh, gosh. This is such a difficult question. Hmmm. I guess I would have to pick fantasy, just because I think it sounds like more fun, LOL.

3.) I've always wanted to go to Italy, Spain, Greece, Australia, Africa... I really would love to travel around the world when I'm a bit older & more financially stable, haha!

4.) Beach! I love the sounds of waves crashing, & the sun.

5.) NO!--haha, just kidding. Of course you can. /all the big hugs

Sure! <3

How did you come up with your main characters design? :D

How long have you been drawing?

What is your favorite memory you have had in FH so far?

1.) I actually really wanted a tiger-looking wolf, haha! It actually took me quite a few days to settle on a final design for Lilo, & I'm pretty happy with the result! Also wanted something quite simple but unique/memorable that it was different enough! So I just kinda played around with different colors & pulled different types of markings from animals I saw (raccoon x tiger were my main inspirations!) & I eventually whipped up Lilo! :)

2.) Oooh, I've been drawing since forever. Even when I was younger, like 2 years old, I would draw on the walls with pencil, haha! My parents actually didn't even notice my wall drawings (because I did them so lightly) until they were re-painting the living room one day. But, digital art I've only been doing for about... 3 or 4 years, I think? It's so different from traditional drawing & it's quite weird. Definitely way better at traditional paper & pencil than digital, lol!

3.) Love this question! I created a horse character some odd years ago (I think like 2011-2013, somewhere in there!) & I was chased for FOUR HOURS by this blue & black wolf that wanted to eat me, LOL. It was so weird because I remember being so scared my character was going to be eaten but at the end of the four hours, the wolf & the horse ended up becoming friends, ahahaha. So realistic.

♥ Do you like to step on leaves and hear them crunch?
♥ What song brings back your best memories?
♥ Do you prefer digital or traditional art?
♥ Do you like pickles?
♥ If the username that you have now was already in use, what other name would you pick?
♥ Since you like Bath and Body works... Vanilla Bean Noel or Pumpkin Cupcake?

1.) Yes! Love this sound. I think it's so satisfying. Also stepping on crunchy snow!

2.) Ooooh, I really like this question. "Pieces of Me" by Ashlee Simpson. It reminds me of when I was about 7, & my older sisters would play that song in the car on the way to the beach & I'd sing along to the words & then, they'd all laugh at me LOL. Embarrassing, but I love that song still.

3.) Traditional! Definitely. I am SO much better at traditional art, but I really like the fact that I can share my digital art out in the world, so I'm trying to get better at that! haha.

4.) I LOVE pickles! One of my actual guilty pleasure foods is eating pickles & chocolate together, which I know, sounds so disgusting but I think it's good, haha. My boyfriend always makes fun of me for it.

5.) Hmmmm. I'm not sure, honestly! I think I would be devastated if my current username was taken because it took me MONTHS to create a cute flowery username (I really love flowers!) that didn't sound too ridiculous to me, & I quite like it, haha. I'd probably just stick with my other username, Raspbearies, & stay happy with that one!

6.) Ooooh. They're both so gooood... Probably Vanilla Bean Noel!

Please say hello if you see me in-game!
kahbloom.deviantart.com

Offline Notorious.

• Cinnamon Roll
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
  • Noto for short
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2018, 10:01:57 pm »
Favorite kind of dessert?
Do you like the sun or the moon?
Most preferred drink?
What's your favorite default map in FH?

Offline Kahbloom

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 45
  • Happy Camper
    • Kahbloom
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2018, 11:03:49 pm »
Favorite kind of dessert?
Do you like the sun or the moon?
Most preferred drink?
What's your favorite default map in FH?

Awesome questions!

1.) Probably cheesecake. mmm. Love that stuff.

2.) Oooh, this is a difficult question. I think the moon is SO beautiful, but I love the feeling of the sun on my skin & the happiness I picture when I think of the sun, so I'd have to go with the sun!

3.) Lemonade is the BEEEEST... Or Cherry Pepsi... Iced water's super lovely, as well!
Wow. I'm so indecisive, hahaha. Say if I had to choose one to drink for the rest of my life, probably iced water because it's the healthiest, LOL.

4.) Am I allowed to answer an older map? I always loved Fluorite Plains.
That was like the "role-play hub" for me & even when I wasn't role-playing, I could always find people to chat with & lurk at Stone Bridge or the N/Z or the +. I just liked the simplicity & the different kind of areas that were in that map.
The new maps now, though, are beautiful (wow, they're stunning!) & outstanding. I've just been around since 2011 & so the old maps do hold a very special place in my heart, of course. :)
Please say hello if you see me in-game!
kahbloom.deviantart.com