Author Topic: Ask Flurr some Questions!  (Read 5017 times)

Flurr

Re: Ask Flurr some Questions!
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2018, 11:23:35 pm »
What’s your favorite genre of book or movie?
Are you usually early or late?
What game or movie universe would you most like to live in?
What age do you wish you could permanently be?
What do you wish you knew more about?

Hmm.. I like action!
Im usally late, but sometimes early so its a hard one to say!
I would love to live in that game called Minecraft! I think it would be cool to build stuff and craft stuff.
I wish I could permanetly be 15. Its one of my favorite numbers.
I wish I knew more about the future. I always wonder what the future of the world has in store. It could be something amazing happened on the world, or there could be a natural disaster and theres so much more! Future will tell!

Offline Gelid__

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • formerly known as 'GelidGel'!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2018, 01:58:55 am »
I don't have questions, but would hypothetical scenarios work? :)
(Feel free to ignore any if they're considered private/unnecessary!)

You wake up one day to discover that your favorite fictional character is now real and lives with you. Based on their personality and what they've done in their source material, how good or bad of a roommate do you think they'd make?

Pie or Cake? The food you don't pick will be erased from existence, but your memories of it won't.

A wizard turns you into any animal of your choice, real or fictional, for the day. What animal is it?

A Walking Dead-esque zombie apocalypse will start in a week, beginning with the area you live in. You are given 500$ and that week to prepare for it, but every person that isn't in your close circle of friends and family is blissfully unaware and attempts to warn them will not be taken seriously. What do you do?

Spiders are now the size of cats and cats are now the size of spiders. Do you love or hate this change?

Flurr

« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2018, 11:34:17 am »
I don't have questions, but would hypothetical scenarios work? :)
(Feel free to ignore any if they're considered private/unnecessary!)

You wake up one day to discover that your favorite fictional character is now real and lives with you. Based on their personality and what they've done in their source material, how good or bad of a roommate do you think they'd make?

Pie or Cake? The food you don't pick will be erased from existence, but your memories of it won't.

A wizard turns you into any animal of your choice, real or fictional, for the day. What animal is it?

A Walking Dead-esque zombie apocalypse will start in a week, beginning with the area you live in. You are given 500$ and that week to prepare for it, but every person that isn't in your close circle of friends and family is blissfully unaware and attempts to warn them will not be taken seriously. What do you do?

Spiders are now the size of cats and cats are now the size of spiders. Do you love or hate this change?

Sure! They would work!

That's a hard one, too! Well my favorite fictional character is balto, he is from a movie that is called his name. I think he would probably be a 9/10 roommate, But I can't sometimes tell if he is a wolf or a dog, since I watched the movie long ago but still is my favorite fictional character, xD.

That's hard too! Hmm, I have tried Pie before but I dont think I liked it for whatever reason. I am gonna have to go with cake, I would feel bad for all those pie lovers out there, but it is my decision I guess :P

I would love to be a dog! Dogs are one of my favorite animals. If only it did happen though...

Hard one again, it's fine! I would catch them wherever they are and tell them the Right thing to tell, and write it down on a notebook page for them to remember. If everyone did the right thing, I would reward them parts of the 500 dollars for doing the right thing. :)

Oooh I actually think it would be pretty cool! Except about the spiders, usually when I see one I'm my house I kill it cause I cannot have bugs in my house, but just killing the big spider grosses me out a ton! The cat part would be cute! All these really fast little cats running around SO CUTE!! Just hopefully we wouldn't step on them :c

Flurr

« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2018, 04:34:52 pm »
Just decided to bump c:

PocketMutt

« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2018, 01:07:05 am »
Favorite smell?

What's something you know quite a lot about?

Best advice you've ever been given or advice you'd give to others?

WolfWorms

« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2018, 11:31:22 am »
What are you most proud of?

What are three words that describe you?

Do you have any pets? What would your dream pet be?

Flurr

« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2018, 11:47:48 am »
Favorite smell?

What's something you know quite a lot about?

Best advice you've ever been given or advice you'd give to others?

I like the smell of mint!

Something I know quite a lot about is history. It's one of the things I like hearing about, and it's interesting to me. :)

The best advice I have been given is to work hard, and believe in yourself and love yourself.

Flurr

« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2018, 11:55:06 am »
What are you most proud of?

What are three words that describe you?

Do you have any pets? What would your dream pet be?

I am most proud of myself. I remember back in the day I was lonely usually, but I'm proud of myself that I joined this wonderful game called FeralHeart.

Caring, playful, and hard working ^-^

Yes, I have some dogs and 3 cats and I love them a lot. My dream pet is a husky, but my family won't let me get one. But maybe one day!

Offline Valar.Morghulis

• “Sometimes before we can usher in the new, the old must be put to rest.“
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 115
  • The many-faced God.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2018, 12:10:17 pm »
Not sure if these were asked before but I'll give it a try :)

What was/is your favorite animated movie?
Do you have a favorite movie actor/actress?

https://linktr.ee/Obsxura
Profile by Cittrus-fruit | Signature by Mistrel-Fox

Flurr

« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2018, 09:19:16 pm »
Not sure if these were asked before but I'll give it a try :)

What was/is your favorite animated movie?
Do you have a favorite movie actor/actress?

Those are good questions :D and nope they werent asked yet ^^

My favorite animated movie is the 5th wave. I forget some parts, but its a interesting movie! I know some parts are a bit scary, but it is a very cool, breathtaking movie to me, it came out back in 2015 though ^^

I have lots of favorite characters, but I will only tell a few! Galadriel, Aragorn, Arwen, and much more characters! The ones I said are from Lord of the rings. One of my favorites ^^