Help & Guidance > Mapping Tutorials

Custom moons!? [TUTORIAL]

<< < (2/2)

Ame88:
What a nice tutorial! I've always loved how you can customize almost everything in FeralHeart, granted you knew how to do it. I'm sure many members will find this tutorial very helpful~ Thank you for posting this!

Kastilla:
Thank you, thank you for the compliments! I am glad I helped you be even more creative with your game. ヽ(*・ω・)ノ   
(wasn't sure how to say that, tbh)

!!!! three more replies? o_o You're welcome for the tutorial.

--- Quote from: Ame88 on September 12, 2018, 07:37:12 pm ---What a nice tutorial! I've always loved how you can customize almost everything in FeralHeart, granted you knew how to do it. I'm sure many members will find this tutorial very helpful~ Thank you for posting this!
--- End quote ---
I am forever finding new ways to customize FeralHeart. Even if it completely crashes my game... but that's why you make backups, no? ^_^

Ame88:

--- Quote from: Wolvie on September 12, 2018, 08:48:13 pm ---
--- Quote from: Ame88 on September 12, 2018, 07:37:12 pm ---What a nice tutorial! I've always loved how you can customize almost everything in FeralHeart, granted you knew how to do it. I'm sure many members will find this tutorial very helpful~ Thank you for posting this!
--- End quote ---
I am forever finding new ways to customize FeralHeart. Even if it completely crashes my game... but that's why you make backups, no? ^_^

--- End quote ---

Same here! I've made so many things for my FH, and had so many frustrations on how to fix what I did X3 Backups are any creator's best friend, or else we'd all just be overly frustrated on so many things XD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version