Author Topic: Vespian's Miscellaneous Captures | Update 08/14/2017  (Read 4252 times)

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Vespian's Miscellaneous Captures | Update 08/14/2017
« on: August 12, 2017, 12:31:01 am »
Hello, there! Me's figured to make one of these, seeing as how they're relatively easy to create and show others the creator's perspective of FeralHeart as a game.

I do not have a lot of screenshots as of current as it isn't entirely in my nature to capture a bunch but I'm happy to provide what I do have!

Without further explanation, let me put them on display for you all.

08/11/2017 : The Start of This Thread

08/14/2017 : Hanging Out with Two Very Special Pals

Vespian's Personal Favorites
[These screenshots have quickly become screens I will save until the end of time... and for good reason.]

The two screenshots above have not been captured by yours truly but rather by a good friend of mine, Divantio, also known as Brent. The featured character is of another good friend of mine, Hermaphroditic, also known as Desdaemona Jalphet, on her character, Kashshaptu Uruku. Tearless' eye textures have really given the oval eyes a true look of realism, hahaha. Now, poor Kashshaptu cannot be as intimidating as he once was with this tainting his reputation.

This screenshot makes me laugh every time I see it. It features my character, Sul Oren, pestering a good friend of mine, WitchKing, also known simply as Witch, on her character, Erredin. Sul Oren doesn't take too kindly to being ignored or neglected so insert him sliding up like so with a look in his eye that says, "Notice me." Witch made the comment that Sul looks strikingly similar to a clown with his face paint and I agree, he does.

Here, we have my character, Vespian, being seen with my wife, Khoshekh, also known as Teivel, on her character, Teivel. These screenshots are nothing special, simply Vespian and Teivel hanging out. However, if one were to get to know Vespian, they'd come to realize just how possessive he is of Teivel. Doesn't matter where Vespian is seen, Teivel is sure to be there at his side.

While revisiting an old map belonging to a role-play I used to run, dubbed Galdu Arima (2013-2014), Brent (username provided above) started to glitch on the side of a climbable, fallen tree. Vespian grew quite alarmed with the situation and in the background, you'll see Teivel (username provided above) springing high into the air mid-flight. More than likely bounding over to see what the commotion is about.

As if the situation could not get any worse, Vespian then fell into the tree. Entrapped by bark, it would have been a frightening situation but at least Brent (username provided above) was there to keep Vespian company.

RIP Vespian J. Blackwood (2013-2017), sacrificed by fire to the unseen gods above. Ritual performed by Brent and Teivel (usernames provided above).
The first screenshot was taken by me but the second screenshot was taken by Brent as he has FH's default animations.
That look of angry betrayal on Vespian's face in the second screenshot, though, hahaha.

A screenshot captured by Brent (username provided above) of his character, Divantio, and his discovery of a small dinosaur in Red's City Map.

Things Users Say
[These screenshots features comments I have found either a bit strange, amusing, or funny. The users who've made the comments have been blurred and the following is not meant to be offensive in any mannerism.]

When I read this, I won't fib, I did chuckle. The term Hyenawolf caught me off guard.

Again, I was caught off guard. Rabbits... they're quite dangerous, aren't they?

Nice Presets
[Very few presets impress me, but there have been a couple.]

Why, hello there, little rat. What a lovely smile you have there.

Friendly Faces
[The following are screenshots I have taken with users who've recognized me on the forum or vice versa.]

I didn't recognize them at first but they sure did recognize me. The user, RoyalCyantist, approached me in Ficho Tunnels and we had a lovely chat about philosophical thinking. I quite enjoyed it.
Teivel is again seen curled up at Vespian's paws, listening in on the conversation.

Miscellaneous
[This is where everything else goes. They do not (yet) have a category.]

Vespian sure does have some freaky eyes, if I do say so myself. However, as creepy as they appear right now, he's actually very relaxed and in a docile mood underneath the cover of that vegetation.

I love it when item packs make items appear wonky on other users who do not have the same pack as I, hahaha.

A couple of tongue/mouth glitches.

While revisiting an old map belonging to a role-play I used to run, dubbed Galdu Arima (2013-2014), Brent (username provided in Vespian's Personal Favorites) started to glitch on the side of a climbable, fallen tree. Screenshots of the incident was a must. Insert Vespian and Teivel (username provided in Vespian's Personal Favorites) expressing a bit of curiosity. Maybe concern?

As if the situation could not get any worse, Vespian then fell into the tree. Entrapped by bark, it would have been a frightening situation but at least Brent (username provided in Vespian's Personal Favorites) was there to keep Vespian company. Such a beautiful, doe-eyed boy.

The ritual (as foreseen in Vespian's Personal Favorites) has gone horribly, horribly wrong.
First screenshot taken by me, second screenshot taken by Brent (username provided in Vespian's Personal Favorites) as he has FH's default animations.

A screenshot captured by Brent (username provided in Vespian's Personal Favorites) of Vespian and his character, Divantio, having somewhat of a cuddle in Red's Cinema Map (yes, on the pillows meant for felines, hahaha). Poor Divantio, Vespian doesn't seem to be into it.

That's all I have to offer! Thanks for peeking in!
« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 07:25:40 pm by Vespian »
gone

Offline VortexAlive

• Eevee Knight
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 180
  • A wild floof has appeared!
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • View Profile
    • VortexAlive is Rawrsome
Re: Vespian's Miscellaneous Captures
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2017, 12:39:00 am »
*Looks in Miscellaneous*
Oh- I cant stop- Vesp these are some great screenshots! x'D

The other ones are nice to. =)
« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 12:49:35 am by VortexAlive »
For the sake of my own health and interests, I've left FH and I won't be looking back.

Offline druid

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • pestilence ridden
    • heliobite
    • heliobite
    • View Profile
    • God's Not Listening
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2017, 12:44:29 am »
Poor Kash, he can't catch a break from us. These screenshots are 11/10 bb

discord: heliobite#4265
sig by phuckerrs@dA
slightly inactive due to school

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2017, 12:56:53 am »
*Looks in Miscellaneous*
Oh- I cant stop- Vesp these are some great screenshots! x'D

The other ones are nice to. =)

Thank you so much, Vortex! Me's happy they've provided you some entertainment.

Poor Kash, he can't catch a break from us. These screenshots are 11/10 bb

Thank you, my sweet. Yes, you are right, Kashshaptu will never live this down, hahaha.
gone

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2017, 02:05:51 am »
Winged badgers, killer rabbits, and winged hyenawolves. I love it. Great screenshots though!

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2017, 05:21:34 am »
Great captures, I look forward to seeing more from you!

Signature art by Kynvuu

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2017, 07:02:48 am »
Lovely screenshots you have here Vespian ^^ Those rabbits sure are dangerous...
Farewell everyone<3

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2017, 07:42:45 pm »
Winged badgers, killer rabbits, and winged hyenawolves. I love it. Great screenshots though!
Great captures, I look forward to seeing more from you!
Lovely screenshots you have here Vespian ^^ Those rabbits sure are dangerous...

Thank you all so much for the kind words! I appreciate your time spent looking at my display.
gone

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
Re: Vespian's Miscellaneous Captures | Update 08/14/2017
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2017, 07:37:15 pm »
08/14/2017

Update!
I've been feeling a little down and overly stressed last night, so some very close friends of mine, Divantio and Khoshekh, decided to help me relax by taking a waltz down memory lane as well as some idle map exploration. It was really fun and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks, guys.
The maps we've explored were Red's City and Cinema Map as well as some old role-play maps belonging to a role-play I once ran called Galdu Arima. Me's merely decided to tack on a couple of screenshots we've gathered of the night.
gone

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
Re: Vespian's Miscellaneous Captures | Update 08/14/2017
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2017, 07:44:42 pm »
Never noticed that tiny dinosaur before...
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"