Author Topic: Mac/Linux Setup Updated for 1.16  (Read 122632 times)

Offline missy8020

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Mac/Linux Setup
« Reply #40 on: July 02, 2016, 05:35:33 pm »
Everything was running smoothly until you said:

"Pick the POL Script you downloaded earlier."

I didn't see an POL Script on my desktop and this may be a stupid question but, where and how did you download the POL Script? I saw some other reply's having the same problem.

If anyone knows where to get the POL Script please notify me. I would really like to get back to playing Feral-Heart and I'm sorry razmirz for having to post about a problem I'm having, even though it appears you worked so hard on this tutorial, and I am very grateful for that. :)
~~{0O}
      \__/
      /^/
     ( (             
     \_\_____
     (_______)
    (_________()Oo

Offline xXQueenXx

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • Sippin tea
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 05, 2016, 08:51:41 pm »

I didn't see an POL Script on my desktop and this may be a stupid question but, where and how did you download the POL Script? I saw some other reply's having the same problem.

If anyone knows where to get the POL Script please notify me. I would really like to get back to playing Feral-Heart and I'm sorry razmirz for having to post about a problem I'm having, even though it appears you worked so hard on this tutorial, and I am very grateful for that. :)
The POL is in this link ---> http://adf.ly/1b45LK and extract it.

Offline xXQueenXx

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • Sippin tea
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 05, 2016, 09:36:37 pm »
IT WORKS!

I was getting the same error message as you, what made yours work? <.<

Offline missy8020

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 05, 2016, 11:39:48 pm »
IT WORKS!

The POL is in this link ---> http://adf.ly/1b45LK and extract it.

Thank you so much!! I'm so happy I can now use FH again! ^^
~~{0O}
      \__/
      /^/
     ( (             
     \_\_____
     (_______)
    (_________()Oo

Offline pepper123

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 07, 2016, 06:29:54 am »
hey i want to play this game but idk how to downlode it will it work on crome ? ;D

Offline Porcelainsheep

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • Porcelainlamb
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 12, 2016, 06:24:40 pm »
Everything was running pretty smoothly, When I installed the game on the Full mode option, and tried to log in on the game after logging in on the website, I got a popup box from Wine/PlayOnMac saying "The program FeralHeart.exe has encountered a serious problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the Inconvenience." I got the same message when I reinstalled on Light Mode. Could anyone help?

Offline SenseiRei

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
  • ❤️ Plz Nuzzle me! I'm super Cuddly ❤️
    • royaldog12
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 13, 2016, 09:56:42 pm »
the files to access, import, export, maps, presets, etc.

UnwiredEscape

« Reply #47 on: July 15, 2016, 03:28:15 am »
Hello there,

So I have looked high and low on this forum for a possible solution to my problem, and cannot find one. My troubles are with putting map files into the FeralHeart folder, and having the map's portal showing up in the Cape of Distant Words. See, I run this game on a Mac, and so far all my other downloads for markings and objects have worked fine. However, after placing all the map's files into the exports section of the FH folder, I return to the Cape to find no portal. I have tried putting the Map's files into different FH sub-folders, but nothing seems to work. I've even checked through the Cape itself in case the portal was just invisible for some reason.

Thank you for all the help,
          UnwiredEscape

Offline SenseiRei

• Dedicated Supporter
    • royaldog12
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 22, 2016, 09:47:58 pm »
Hello there,

So I have looked high and low on this forum for a possible solution to my problem, and cannot find one. My troubles are with putting map files into the FeralHeart folder, and having the map's portal showing up in the Cape of Distant Words. See, I run this game on a Mac, and so far all my other downloads for markings and objects have worked fine. However, after placing all the map's files into the exports section of the FH folder, I return to the Cape to find no portal. I have tried putting the Map's files into different FH sub-folders, but nothing seems to work. I've even checked through the Cape itself in case the portal was just invisible for some reason.

Thank you for all the help,
          UnwiredEscape

This is mac version, and there IS no possible way to ACCESS, EXPORT, IMPORT the roots of the game... :( if someone were to fix it FOR US through PC and apply it to PlayOnMac.

Offline SenseiRei

• Dedicated Supporter
    • royaldog12
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 22, 2016, 09:49:49 pm »
IT WORKS!

i rebooted my Macbook Air 11"