Author Topic: Oh what fun it is to ride...  (Read 4091 times)

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
Oh what fun it is to ride...
« on: December 30, 2022, 10:38:47 pm »
...in a one-Raz open sleigh!

This year has truly been a quiet one. We've had ups and downs, but with the end of this year, the FeralHeart Staff team would like to thank each and every one of you for hanging in there with us. As we close out this year, we are looking forward to a new year and a new start. There will always be challenges to overcome, and we are more than ready to tackle them together as we move forward!

We wish you all a very merry Christmas, happy holidays and a happy new year!

"I hope you all had a safe and wonderful holiday. Please know that you’re appreciated more than words can express and we’re grateful for your ongoing support. We’re looking forward to the new year and what it has to offer! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all!"

- Majorest

"Merry Christmas everyone, and happy new year!

This year has flown by just like the others and with it came it's own challenges. I am always so tickled pink that I'm able to spend my free time here doing things for you the community. I want to thank you all for making this little place as amazing as can be. Without you, this place truly wouldn't be the same. As this year comes to a close and we dive into a new start, I cannot wait to land in this coming year running. I hope that you have all been well and staying safe! I cannot wait to see what this new year brings. Onward, to 2023!"

- Ame88

"Another year has passed us by, and I am filled with so much gratitude that there's still so many of you with us and standing by FH today. Nothing makes me happier than seeing this place still alive and well. As has been said, we're very much looking forward to what 2023 has in store for us. I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas and a safe holiday, and I wish you all a very happy new year!"

- LadySigyn

- Bloo.

« Last Edit: January 13, 2023, 08:41:42 pm by Ame88 »

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline ferimeX3

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
  • certified spoiler ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
    • View Profile
Re: Oh what fun it is to ride...
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2023, 11:30:57 am »
Happy late new year to you all!! Wishing you all the best and even though i am not very active at the moment i still check in sometimes and im very excited to see what this year brings :D
~it takes grace to remain kind in cruel situations~

sig made by me!
>bio<

Offline Kouvinxx

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
  • TKC for life!
    • http://kouvinxx.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2023, 10:45:01 pm »
Happy new year! Hope to see great things this year! Wishing the staff all the best : )

Offline dylantheboat

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2023, 03:28:27 am »
Happy "new" (I'm a little late lol) year everyone!