Author Topic: ShadowFang1355's Entry  (Read 1939 times)

Offline ShadowFang1355

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I made my profile picture.
    • Wolf24019
    • ShadowFang1355
    • View Profile
ShadowFang1355's Entry
« on: March 09, 2019, 08:54:37 pm »

Name
Aspis

Species
Aspis is a Wolffiend, or Lupus fende. I created the wolffiend species.

Appearance
   He is a massive, winged, wolf-like beast with a long pair of horns on each side of his head. He has two prominent scars on his face and neck, the facial scar marking when he'd lost an eye. While in good health, his fur is usually smooth. Like all wolffiends, Aspis's pelt has a grey-scale color-palette and the patterns that are common for the fiends in his home region. He weighs 1,150 pounds. His height is 6'10". His horns are both 2'3" and face forward, but at an upwards angle to stay out of his way.

Personality
  Aspis is normally hostile to anything he considers prey, which pretty much includes anyone who isn't another wolffiend. Thankfully, he becomes temporarily passive if he learns he gets more food out of not biting. Other than that, this fiend tends to be quiet and usually drifts away from others. He only acts and reacts out of instinct. Unknown to most, he usually leaves the smaller creatures of the area alone.

Background
   Aspis was born with the rank of a loner, his horn length making his role visible. Before leaving the pack as a sub-adult, he was taught and cared for by a secluded group of fiends. While young, he gained his scars from a poor attempt to attack their target. The beast had taken his left eye and given him serious gashes, which would eventually turn into his trademark scars. By the time he left his pack, he had learned enough to take care of himself. Still, he had plenty to learn from the outside of his old territory. Over the years, he learned where to go, what to do and not do, and who or what to avoid. Occasionally, he would team with other loners or fiends who had been outcasted, but he found that it was easier to work alone since it was hard to voice his plans or tactics when you and the others can't speak.

Other Information (Optional)
Mute; wolffiends can't speak or understand others' language. They can learn a few short phrases.
Feral wolffiends are usually smarter, like Aspis.
Loners are nomadic. The other fiend ranks will stay in packs with 1-2 leaders and claim a territory.
Wolffiends have a venomous bite, but it's only lethal once they've matured.
Aspis's preset was made by me. His fur texture is the CoyoteMange texture.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2019, 08:58:29 pm by ShadowFang1355 »
Oh, cool, I exist.

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
Re: ShadowFang1355's Entry
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2019, 09:08:40 pm »
Love the colors! Great character Shadow!

Offline ShadowFang1355

• Wolf24019
    • ShadowFang1355
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2019, 09:19:50 pm »
Love the colors! Great character Shadow!
Thanks ^^
Oh, cool, I exist.

Offline Notorious.

• Cinnamon Roll
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
  • Noto for short
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2019, 09:24:27 pm »
Ooo, Aspis has a snazzy design to them! I think it really suits him well. He also has a very interesting background. Good job! c:

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2019, 09:27:20 pm »
this species/character reminds me a lot of a bat, and i think that adds to the charm

the preset definitely helps

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline ShadowFang1355

• Wolf24019
    • ShadowFang1355
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2019, 10:37:33 pm »
Ooo, Aspis has a snazzy design to them! I think it really suits him well. He also has a very interesting background. Good job! c:
Thanks lol. He's a mix of the plains and central forest pattern I have for fiends.
this species/character reminds me a lot of a bat, and i think that adds to the charm

the preset definitely helps
The most common fiends look the most like bats because they're pure black, so they look even more bat-like from the front. lol
Oh, cool, I exist.