FeralHeart Roleplay > Characters

My newest Baby is done!!!!(Peaches, The Mushroom Cat)

<< < (2/2)

Ame88:

--- Quote from: TheEarthSpirit on August 27, 2022, 01:08:25 am ---
--- Quote from: Ame88 on August 26, 2022, 07:59:28 am ---I absolutely love her oh my goodness. Super pretty colors and design work- great job!
--- End quote ---

Thank You Ame. You know, You've seen her from start to finish pretty much. She was in the works for over a year. And it finally paid off XD

--- End quote ---

Yeesss you can say that again xD I absolutely loved seeing this baby built.

TheEarthSpirit:

--- Quote from: Ame88 on August 27, 2022, 02:45:21 am ---
--- Quote from: TheEarthSpirit on August 27, 2022, 01:08:25 am ---
--- Quote from: Ame88 on August 26, 2022, 07:59:28 am ---I absolutely love her oh my goodness. Super pretty colors and design work- great job!
--- End quote ---

Thank You Ame. You know, You've seen her from start to finish pretty much. She was in the works for over a year. And it finally paid off XD

--- End quote ---

Yeesss you can say that again xD I absolutely loved seeing this baby built.
--- End quote ---

Yesh she is a sweetheart. I'm hoping to post the Stream Boarder I'm working on with her in it XDLove her... Guess that's why it took me so long to make her. Wanted her to be perfect for me. And she absolutely is. Cute mushroom Bean!!!

Kingservant:
Incredible work!  Even the corners of the reference sheet have such detail in them.  It's clear that you have a lot of experience studying mushrooms.  I've heard of fly aminata (I have to admit sheepishly that I know it from Skyrim), but now that Google Lens has gotten better at identifying plants, I'm looking forward to finding out more about fungus.

Have mushrooms been a hobby of yours for awhile, Spirit?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version