Author Topic: Sleigh Bells Ringing...  (Read 11692 times)

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Sleigh Bells Ringing...
« on: December 20, 2017, 05:21:38 am »
Are you listening?

As this year fades to a finish we on the Feral Heart staff team want to thank you all for joining us on another floofy fun filled year. Like the bright golden shining star a top a holiday tree you all help to bring out the very best of this community and help light the way for another wonderful year in 2018. So on behalf of the entire Feral Heart Staff team Happy Holidays & Happy New Year floofs!

"May you all have a wonderful holiday season this year! In 2017, we've celebrated many great memories and have had the wonderful privilege of sharing them with you. Thank you for sharing your kind hearts and spirits that have continuously brought joy and creativity to the maps of Feral Heart. Merry Christmas, everyone, and here's to the possibilities of the new year. <3" - Nynx

"Happy Holidays to all you wonderful floofs here in our wonderful little community! I hope your holiday season is blessed with family, friends, good health, and of course, lots of joy! May you have the opportunity to experience the wonderful gift of giving in this holiday season, as well as take the time to appreciate the gifts you may receive from others! Thank you all for being such lovely people, and good luck with those New Year's resolutions! Stay nice and warm out there this winter! <3" - Kyn

"Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to my beloved feral family. Thank you all for the warmth and joy you bring to our lives as well as to each others' lives. I have had an amazing time being a part of the staff team this year and have made some lasting bonds this year in FeralHeart. I cherish all of my time spent here with you lovable fluffs. I hope you all have a fantabulous holiday season with lots of love, hugs, joy and laughs. Remember to stay warm, tell someone who you care about that you love them and eat a bunch of cookies and holiday sweets! Cheers to an even better year next year in 2018!"  ~Morgra

"Greetings to the FeralHeart fluffs! I wish you guys a merry Christmas and an overall happy Holiday season. Stay happy, cozy, and enjoy yourselves... you deserve it! I've certainly enjoyed my 2017 and I love the memories I've shared with you guys<3 I'm looking forward to what 2018 may bring to our friendly little community! Here's to FeralHeart! Cheers!!" ~Kikiorylandia

"Goodbye 2017 and welcome 2018! Time sure does seem to fly! With everything that happens within a year both good and bad it's nice to know that we all have this happy little place called Feral Heart to come back to when we need to get away and have some fun. Thank you all for sharing in another floofy fun year with us! Wishing everyone a very Happy Holiday. May this new year bring only the best for everyone. I can't wait for another year's adventures with you all! Long live Feral Heart and its floofs :)
2018 here we come!!!" ~Lord Suragaha

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
« Last Edit: December 20, 2017, 05:31:35 am by LordSuragaha »

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
Re: Sleigh Bells Ringing...
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2017, 05:26:49 am »
We love you guys <3
Happy Holidays everyone
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2017, 05:28:41 am »
Merry Christmas, guys! It's been one heck of a year. Let's see what the next one has in store, shall we?^^

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2017, 05:49:24 am »
Happy Holidays to FH staff and everyone in the FH community!! It's truly been a wonderful journey being here for as long as I've been. The memories and the fun times shared on FeralHeart are some that I'll never forget, and I can't wait to make even more unforgettable memories with everyone in 2018! This community is wonderful, and everyone here deserves to have a wonderful Christmas, or if you don't celebrate, a wonderful ending to the year!

I can't wait to see what 2018 has in store for this lovely little place.

-Hooli

in-game: hooli

Offline SophyTheLioness

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • FUZZY LLAMA COOL LLAMA SEXY LLAMA
    • ValentinaTheWolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2017, 06:03:31 am »
Happy holidays to everyone on the feralheart community! I myself do not take these festivities super mega seriously, but for those that do i hope you have a great time with your family, and if you can't meet your family- I hope you can contact them to wish them a merry christmas and be at peace. This year has sure had its little bumps, but here we are afterall-
I wish you all an amazing 2018!!
I'M YOUR OBSESSIVE SABLE MOMMA.

Signature art by bab number 1 Kiaz <3
Avatar art by bab number 2 Cocoadoq <3

(Psst, check out my free species! If you like canines... Check out this thread ;) http://www.feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=57355.0

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2017, 06:05:04 am »
It was indeed a wonderful year! I thank all the staff for everything they do for us, and I want to thank everyone on the game that makes it what it is. You all are what make this game wonderful and I love each and every one of you. So let's all go crashing into 2018 and see what it brings us eh?

Offline RecklessHoodie

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Ignore alien orders
    • recklesshoodie
    • bitwayward
    • recklesshoodie
    • View Profile
    • bitwayward
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2017, 06:56:34 am »
Happy holidays to everyone in the FeralHeart community ❤

Signature © peachano3o
Deviantart Tumblr
My Presets

Offline VortexAlive

• Eevee Knight
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 180
  • A wild floof has appeared!
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • View Profile
    • VortexAlive is Rawrsome
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2017, 07:32:16 am »
Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas everyone!
For the sake of my own health and interests, I've left FH and I won't be looking back.

Offline FlyingGrass

• ~🛠 The avant-garde doctor of mechanical beings. 🔧 🔬
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
    • FlyingGrass
    • channel/UCA7RfqQ1KLl4s8JhxIXNs_Q
    • View Profile
    • Mechanicafeles Discord link
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2017, 07:44:42 am »
Merry holidays and happy Christmas to all! ^-^

My presets.

Good things take time, so I'll take an eternity and create something so good that the human brain can't handle the sheer goodness of it.

Erranti

« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2017, 09:47:09 am »
Happy hoildays to the staff