Author Topic: Hacking Update 30 Nov  (Read 519932 times)

Offline AbyssalRadiance

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
Re: Hacking Update 30 Nov
« Reply #200 on: December 02, 2015, 05:06:42 am »
I was, but I am mad because I can't play like everyone else. I wasn't trying to be rude, but do you know what it feels like for all of your friends to be able to play, and you not? I was just mad because I couldn't rp with my friends, ok! this is just great! I take it you're going to ban me now. everyone online thinks i'm a bad person! first, people think i'm spamming them on DA, and now this! :'(
I think you need to calm down. I understand you're upset but you cannot be throwing a tantrum over it. If your friends are kind to you, they will make arrangements to have the RP fit your absence and they will be understanding of your absence. I understand you're frustrated but you shouldn't resort to this.
I cannot ban you as I am not staff, nor would I ban you. You are not a "bad person", and there is no reason to escalate this bigger than it is by saying such things. There are simple technical issues going on that can be fixed, please calm down and stop jumping to conclusions, hun.

Offline AbyssalRadiance

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: December 02, 2015, 05:09:56 am »
it's like.. I make one mistake, and everyone is hating on me, but i'm just an ignorant 16 year old. a lot of this stuff I don't really understand. I didn't really mean to make that comment. I was just upset because I had a whole rp and everything with my friends, and I hate to have to stop playing for two years again like I did when I lost my last laptop. right now, I have the perfect computer to play, and then the server goes down. it stressed me out (like school does...). I  idk. i'm just paranoid..

I think you're overreacting just a tad, here. No one is hating on you, in fact the only people who have actually replied to you are me and AbyssalRadiance. All we were trying to say was that the staff are trying their hardest to keep the game safe and playable for everyone. You're okay, there's no need to be paranoid here. I'm sure if you just make yourself a separate help thread and describe your problem a bit more in it you'll be able to fix your problem.
Hooli is exactly right. No one is hating you, no one is attacking you. We just want to calm you down and bring reason to you. Many people have your issues, and many of us are just trying to help.

Offline dragongirl1993

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: December 02, 2015, 05:19:31 am »
Hello! I had a question for you mod guys or anyone who knows. I was wondering if this was going to be fixed later? I'm glade and all the game is not stolen or being shut down. But it signs me out of that link you gave us every 30 mins. or so and I crash on the game. I don't mean to be a bother, I just wanted to know. Because me and my friends like to rp a lot and our rps last hours. So I don't like to crash every time we are in mid rp. Again I don't mean to be a bother or anything. An answer would be grate! Thanks guys!

Offline ThunderXHarley

• Curious Wanderer
  • Ken
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: December 02, 2015, 05:26:52 am »
Thank you for all your hard work, staff!
Never regret something that once made you happy.

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #204 on: December 02, 2015, 05:40:25 am »
Hello! I had a question for you mod guys or anyone who knows. I was wondering if this was going to be fixed later? I'm glade and all the game is not stolen or being shut down. But it signs me out of that link you gave us every 30 mins. or so and I crash on the game. I don't mean to be a bother, I just wanted to know. Because me and my friends like to rp a lot and our rps last hours. So I don't like to crash every time we are in mid rp. Again I don't mean to be a bother or anything. An answer would be grate! Thanks guys!
It would be a bit hard to "fix" the connection page, since there is not really anything wrong with it, as far as having a fault goes. (The page is meant to refresh about every minute or so.) The page may log you out for other reasons than that of an issue with the page. If your internet is slow, the page will most likely log you out due to not being able to connect properly with the server. For the time being, we will be keeping the page in order for everyone to get on the game, but if we find another solution, we will be sure to let you know.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Middle-Earth

• Forum Newcomer
  • Eyy..
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: December 02, 2015, 02:23:49 pm »
When will be the Feral-Heart normal again?

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: December 02, 2015, 02:55:31 pm »
It is normal right now.

But if you mean just the login, it's going to remain as is until further notice.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: December 02, 2015, 04:09:00 pm »
For those who has log-in issues please read this; A quick understanding of the new login
If you still have trouble then post on the Help Thread and not here.
Thanks.

Offline EnchantedDeath

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: December 02, 2015, 06:13:53 pm »
Um.. my game isnt letting me in so plz help me! :( if you know how to fix it plz reply down below and i will give thanks :) bye!

Offline Novafinity

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: December 02, 2015, 06:30:01 pm »
Sadly, I cannot login to the servers, it keeps saying that it's failed to connect. I have the login tab up and it still won't work, even though my password is put in correctly it also says that I typed my password wrong. Is there a way I could get into the game without any of this happening?